Blood Harvest for Immortality(closed)

NamelessTrax

"cowards...afraid to die so they accept immortality to live out their pathetic live for eternity. they disgust me." Killjoy thought and looked at Shadow then at Blood. Her crimson eyes was focused on them making sure they do nothing against the Princess, after all, she didn't trust them at all.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Gotcha))

On a farm called Sweet Apple Acres just outside the town of Ponyville, an orange earth pony was busy doing her daily chores. She leaned up on her front hooves and bucked an apple tree, causing most of the apples in the tree to fall into nearby buckets. She wiped the sweat from her face.

Blood continued to stare at Killjoy. "She thinks she intimidates ponies. She doesn't know real fear." he thought.

"And the mare that was captured, is she like you?" Celestia asked and Shadow nodded, "Her name is Echo, she is the same age as Blood, and has a rather peculiar personality." He remarked with a shudder. He opened his wing in front of Blood and glanced back with serious and warning expression. Celestia nodded and layed her head back dozing off. Shadow acknowledged her exhaustion and pushed Blood outside not wanting to cause any noise. "Knock it off." He whispered into his little brothers ear in a warning tone.

((is that so...? you will soon learn what made Killjoy snap and become insane))

Luna walked through the entrance of SAA "Apple Jack art thou around!?" she called out

Killjoy watched the two bat ponies leave and walked over next to Celestia and sat in a chair next to her keeping watch.

Blood rolled his eyes before seeing several bite marks on his brother. "Wow, Shadow....." he said with a sly smirk.

Applejack was surprised by the princess' sudden appearance on her farm. She ran over to her. "Princess Luna!" she said, bowing. "Ah wasn't expectin' ya to pay a visit. What brings ya here, you're highness?"

Moonlite listen to Luna call out, "Applejack, I do think I have heard the name before," she says but was unable to recall where. But she admired the farm, it look so familiar, almost exactly like the one she worked on over one thousand years ago.

[ok also Moonlite is the eldest so far dependent on Echo's age as she will be 1020 years old]

Luna smiled "I wish to introduce this pony to thee, her name is Moonlite...she says the she is quite skilled as a farmhand and I was wondering if thou had room in thine Family for one more?" she asked

Applejack looked over Moonlite. She noticed that she was a bat pony. She gave a small concerned look to Luna before smiling again. "Well, howdy there, Moonlite! Mah name is Applejack." she said, holding a hoof out. "Ah'd be happy to have ya around, sugercube."

Moonlite was a little hesitant but gave a firm but not rough hoof shake to Applejack, "Hi, um yeah, long ago I worked on a farm, looked almost identical to this one," she said, "I don't remember the old mares name I worked with, apple something or other," she said as she thought, "Ah nevermind me, just trying to remember my past"

"Well they got back when we were out meeting Luna. Apparently Black Star sent them here undercover to assassinate Celestia, Echo was supposed to lead the attack but froze up at last second. She still regrets what happened with her and that village 200 years ago, shes afraid to kill the innocent, she isnt a threat to anypony whos innocent." Shadow told him remembering Echos distinct sense when telling if somepony is innocent or not.

"Well, if she did nothing wrong, would it be possible to get her pardoned and released? I kinda doubt it with that stuck up mare Killjoy hating the fact we breathe the same air." Blood said rolling his eyes.

Applejack walked the path to the farmhouse with moonlite following. "So tell me 'bout yourself, hun." she said smiling.

"Well, um, worked on a farm as a youth, hard working, late working," she said warmly,"Then i met her, Nightmare moon, guess she was evil, but the way she told me all she wanted was eternal night so everypony could be at peace," she said, "Anyway, I was loyal to her and she gifted me this..blessing," she muttered the last words.

"Its something to consider, but I dont know who she follows right now. We can talk to her tomorrow and maybe Luna can see her as well. Shes a very skilled fighter and I'd hate to lose her to Black Star." Shadow said as The Nightwatch pony walked up to them.

"Seems like you'd hate to lose her in other ways too...." Blood said in a snarky tone, grinning slyly.

"Ah see..." Applejack said. "Here we are! Lemmie introduce you to the Apple family!" she said, pushing the door open. Inside was a large red stallion, a small yellow filly and an old mare in a rocking chair. "This is mah brother Big Macintosh, my sister Apple Bloom, and the matriarch of the Apple Family, Granny Smith." The three ponies turned their attention to the bat pony entering the room.

Archived