Blood Harvest for Immortality(closed)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonlite smiled, "ok then, let's get to it" she said warmly, a deep feeling of warmth and completion rised slightly inside her as she remembered what her youth used to be, but she worried about when she would have to feed next..

[ok feeding is it daily? once a week, once month? what is the rule there?]

((The gem on her armor will fade from its light blue color, and you make it how ever often you want but reasonable times like at least more than 24 hours. I guess it would depend on how much blood He/She had the last time they fed.))

Lotus dipped her head and headed out. She smirked when she saw Shadow and Blood flexing to lift the heavy crates. "Keep working you two." She commented as she went to fold some towels. Aloe glanced periodically at the brothers with a heavy smirk. Shadow didnt know if he felt more violated with Echo or these two devious sisters.

Luna hopped into the tub and Killjoy stood there awkwardly "Red...didst thou not get groomed ever?" she asked

Killjoy looked at the tub "I'm a soldier...never had time for pampering." she replied

Luna lit her horn and teleported Killjoy in the tub, she splashed violently to get her head above the water. "I do not appreciate being pulled into water!" Killjoy yelled recovering from the near drowning

Luna could do nothing but laugh out loud while Killjoy groaned as the awkward feeling intensified..

"It's a spa, Shadow. What could possibly happen?" Blood said, flying the last crate up. He flew down to Aloe and Lotus. "That's the last of them. What's next?"

"Shoot, girl. Yer a natural!" Applejack commented, surprised at Moonlite's success.

Aloe had finished with Rarity's hooficure, "Yes, I need you to finish the towels, Lotus needs to help Shadow with her chores." She told him. Lotus had walked over Shadow as he drank some water, "You mind helping with some of my chores?" She asked sweetly, Shadow nodded but still felt uneasy. She lead him up stairs and out of sight, the door shut behind them. Aloe laughed a little.

Things got settled and Killjoy has calmed down a bit. "I'm just not used to this, I apologize I-" she was cut off by Luna kissing her.

"thou don't have to apologize to me Love, I brought thee here to be with you. we are always in secret Red." Luna laid her head down on Killjoy's shoulder and sighed "we should just go out and have everyone see our love, I want thine love without hiding."

Killjoy put her hoof around Luna "Ponies wouldn't understand...I just fear the outcome." she said sighing "besides...It's more special just keeping our love to ourselves." she said with a faint smile before kissing her as Luna kissed back, they showed no sign of stopping.

Blood walked over to Aloe. "So, need help with some towels?" he said, ready to help some more.

"Alright, that's the last of 'em. Now we gotta cut 'em up." Applejack said, taking a knife and showing Moonlite the correct way.

Blood was helping Aloe wash towels. The concept of doing laundry was a little foreign to him, but it wasn't a totally strenuous task.

((Moonlite, want to skip ahead to when they're done making dinner and are actually about to eat? Writing dialogue for this scene is kinda getting tedious))

The rest of the family was gathered at the table as Applejack and Moonlite brought in the meal they prepared. "Dinner is served, everypony. And ya can thank our guest of honor here for puttin' it together fer us!" She said, giving all credit to Moonlite and none to herself. She wanted to make sure she felt loved while she was here.

Moonlite looked down, "Now Applejack, I wouldn't have made any of this if you hadn't showed me how to," she said and shuffled a hoof. Taking the spotlight or credit for something was definately not her normal life, it made her feel a bit awkward.

Archived