Blood Harvest for Immortality(closed)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celestia examined Bloodline up and down, "Yes, they were quite a handful, the nurse says im lucky to have survived." She said hazily. "Please sit, I would very much like to hear about your race." She asked sincerely.

Shadow stepped forward so that he was face to face with Echo, "So Im curious, what will you do now? I mean your chained up and your hopes of getting out dont look so good." He said questioningly. Echo smiled and with a whip of her tail fell free from the chains, Shadow looked on in amazement. "Honestly darling I had hoped you'd know me better." She said pressing her muzzle close to his. The candle suddenly blew out and the sound of struggle echoed around in the blackness. The door flew open and a light was tunred on with the Nightwatch pony standing in the doorway, "I heard noises and I....." He stopped abruptly at the sight. Shadow had Echoed pinned to the floor in a awkward and questioning position. Echo giggled playfully, "Hey there, want a turn?" She joked with a wink. Shadow rolled his eyes and cuffed her back up, he held in his hoof the key to her escape attempt. The Nightwatch glanced surprisingly at the key and felt his empty pocket, he cleared his throat hot with embarrassment and took back the key. Shadow felt stinging all over his body, as he examined himself he found puncture marks almost everywhere. The Nightwatch pony looked at him with utter amazement. The two stallions glanced at eachother before looking at Echo. "Sorry, sometimes I cant control myself." She grinned widely with a wink and a biting motion. "You done?" The Nightwatch pony asked not taking his eyes off Echo. "Yeah, we're done." Shadow replied with a gulp. The two Stallions hurried out of the room, "Come visit me later Shadow." Echo called out to him. Shadow face hoofed himself while the Nightwatch pony sighed in relief, knowing he didnt have to.

((Apologies if its too scene for anyone.))

Killjoy and the others made it back to canterlot. Killjoy entered the room where Celestia was and kneeled "forgive me princess, I failed to protect you..." she said in a regretful tone.

Blood raised an eyebrow at Killjoy. "Anyways, your highness, we've been around for thousands of years trying to survive. My brother and I are some of the few that are trying to get our people on good terms and become part of pony society. Black Star wants to dominate Equestria and use it as a huge feeding ground. We've seen the good of pony society and don't want to live in a place where we are slave drivers."

((should I make Killjoy Racist towards the bat ponies? Think about it, it would be expected since the Bats are the enemy and it just makes Killjoy fit into her personality.))

Celestia waved her hoof for silence, it was a weak gesture but her expression was grave. "Please, tell me more about your race, do you have the same lifespan and do all of you have to feed to survive?"

((Remember, Only the Five bat-ponies have to feed to survive, normal bat-ponies are just like regular ponies and dont feed at all. So mention something about the five.))

"do you honestly think I fear a mutated mule such as yourself? I don't have to understand your kind to shove a sword into them." Killjoy said coldly "the only thing good about your kind is the look they give when they are about to die, that look of surprise...just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside." she got close to Blood's face "their screams are even more enjoyable." she whispered with a sadistic grin.

"And that is why you are no different than us....captain." Blood also said coldly. "You think of us to be animals, bloody thirsty beast that pillage and murder. You think of us as soulless savages. But what does that make you? What did all the years you've spent in war, slaughtering and destroying, what did it make you? You are no different....little filly."

"At least I know what I am, That is what makes who I am. A killer with no remorse, that is why I am efficient in what I do." Killjoy said with an insane giggle "trust me...I'm not like you at all."

"You're more like me than you realize." Blood said, smirking. "Now, are you going to pretend to be tough or are you going to let me and the Princess have our discussion? I don't recall you being summoned."

"The battle is over, it is my duty to provide news to my Princess of our victory. Surely a creature like you knows about that." Killjoy replied "Pretending is for foals...I didn't fight in two wars just to pretend."

Shadow walked in with the Nightwatch pony clearing him for the Royal guards. He stepped in between them, "We've had more than a share of battle and blood," He told Killjoy without a glint of fear. "But we also respect those who have earned their place among the hero's and heroines of time, right?" He added looking at his brother. He kneed the floor as he bowed to the Princess. Celestia eyed Shadow intently, "And you must be Shadow, your brother told me a little about your race. How old are you two?" She asked curiously. Shadow stood back up, "I am a thousand and 2 years old, Blood is 2 years younger than I. There are two others and Moonlite who share this..... We've had to feed off the blood of the innocent in order to live this long." He hesitated trying to find a word to describe their condition. Celestia nodded, being an alicorn she was older than any pony.

Archived