rise of the d4rk ch4o5 virus (ask to join)

recently in equestria there has been an odd virus that causes ponies to become discorded versions of themselves as well as cause all flora and fauna nearby to become discorded as well by becoming machinery there is no known cure as the virus begins to create new races of ponies and inprison the princesses

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((sure can))

Aru had awoke inside her manor the building was wrapped in wires......again as she walked over to the bathroom and brushed her light grey mane with darker grey streaks in it before putting on her black hoodie with blue lining over her dark grey fur and pulling her hood over her green eyes

(Here's a pic of them all. You should be able to identify them http://jollythinker.deviantart.com/art/The-Flower-Fillies-435142149)

The virus itself hadn't seem to make an apparition yet in Ponyville. Things seemed to be going well around the place as ponies were minding their own business. Through the small crowd a group of three fillies were walking together. Violet Charm in the middle, Glady Leaf to the right and Seria Rosa to the left. Although she was a fairy, Seria was quite welcomed in Ponyville. She had never shared the full details of where she came from, but the citizens had never asked for it either. Even Celestia welcomed her there and understood, although the Princess herself had knowledge of the fairies anyway. She knew better than to reveal everything about them.

At this moment though, Violet seemed to be looking down. She wasn't feeling at her best right now. The unicorn was having a bad day it seemed. She was walking with her head lowered while Seria and Glady were trying to cheer her the best they could. To be honest it was hard to do so. They tried to make her laugh, say nice things, tried to take her thoughts away from what she was focused on. It found itself to be quite the challenge. At some point the two friends would stop while Violet carried on without truly going anywhere. Glady would let out a sigh of desperation.

Glady: Violet, gosh... It's not the end of the world just for that, y'know.

She'd say before she'd start catching up with her, soon followed by Seria. Yet even while trying to tell her to find a different mood, the filly didn't seem like she wanted to listen to her friend. She was expressing both sadness and anger on her face. At that Glady would have had enough that she'd step in front of her and stop her, posing her two forelegs on her friend's shoulders. She'd look at her straight in the eyes as well, determined to get her message through. Violet was forced to stop and look her up, yet that frown wouldn't go away just like that.

Violet: What...

She'd sigh.

Glady: Stop that! What's your problem? You have one bad day at school and get scolded at home and it's the end of the world for you!

The earth pony filly was starting to lose it, but even with that Violet wasn't convinced at all. She'd look away closing her eyes for a few seconds before coming back to Glady.

Violet: It's not fair! It's not even my fault! I've been accused of something I've never done and now everyone blames me for it! Besides...

Once again her head would lower, this time showing more sadness than anger.

Violet: Uncle's usually not like that... he doesn't scold me like that or think I do bad things... I was certain he'd believe me, but he didn't... and I was yelled at...

Hearing this coming out with the tone she used, Glady would let go of her friend who would then sit down. She knew Violet rather well now... more than before and had a feeling she wouldn't tell just any story like that. If her uncle wasn't usually acting like this, then perhaps something wrong happened to him as well. At that Seria came next to her silent friends, looked at them one at a time and smiled slightly before letting her sight on the unicorn.

Seria: I believe that it's not by staying sad of angry that things will fix themselves, though. I suggest we try to find a solution your problems instead. We won't let you do it all by yourself!

At that the fairy would raise a hoof before putting it down. Violet had looked at her before she'd look at Glady.

Violet: But... how are we gonna do that?

The fairy would wink at her as if she had a plan.

Seria: Why don't we start by asking him, then?

Proposing this, Violet would once again look at both Seria and Glady. The earth filly smiled back and nodded. Finally Violet was able to smile a little.

Violet: ... Okay!

She'd nod at them. The two others sure were happy and so they'd all turn around so they could head back to Violet's home so they could try to solve what could be a new mystery.

as they did they did they passed by Aru heading out from the everfree where her manor was most knew Aru as she was celestia's daughter and heir to celestia's throne. as she walked she bumped into the fillies "hey watch where your going!" she yelled she was practically unrecognisable like this as most ponies knew of her by her red eyes while in this state they were green

NightStalker walked around his tiny house. He would find something else to do rather than worry about this darn virus. He went to a nearby mirror and looked at his reflection. His shadow hiding dark coat has turned into grey. He sighed. He went outside to take a walk. Tripping in the process.

He quickly got up and groaned, "This is getting annoying.." He looked around, he saw a few ponies looking and giggling at him, three fillies not do faraway, and a filly whose face he cannot identify. He decided to walk to it, but when he got close, he tripped.

The fillies were mostly discuting among themselves when they had bumped into Aru. They just didn't pay attention and Violet was the unfortunate one to do so. She fell right on her rump when that happened, shook her head and looked up to see who it was. After being yelled at the three backed their heads. Glady didn't think it was their fault though... or that it was not needed for them to be yelled at like that. She'd show a frown.

Glady: Hey you don't need to yell, you know!

She'd say back before not so far from them they could all see somepony approach. That pony eventually tripped... The three would cringe some at his fall and they saw the other pony go to him. They introduced themselves to each other and the small group would then come closer, Seria taking the lead on this one as she approached.

Seria: Are you okay?

She decided to ask him.

Stormchaser was finishing up with his job when he saw his friend Nightstalker he was walking and tripping over him self like always. Stormchaser thought they could hangout so he follow him he saw him tripped a couple more times them he saw him talking to a filly he was not close enogh to hear so stormchaser decide to just stay back and see what happens

Being spoken to like that again... Glady wasn't going to let herself be told so. She'd let out a growl as she'd stare at Aru.

Glady: Who cares about who you are! You have no reason t-!

Yet she'd be quickly interrupted by a hoof to her mouth. It was Violet who dared doing so. Looking over at her unicorn friend she'd see her shaking her head in a denial way, not agreeing with what she was doing.

Violet: It's not gonna help if we yell.

She'd tell her and would remove her hoof from there before looking at the other pony, softening her frown.

Violet: We're sorry... it was just an accident.

She'd say bowing slightly and would regain a smile after.

Violet: I'm Violet and she's Glady. What's your name?

NIghtStalker hesitated a little, which really isn't him. It would seem like the discorded version of him is strarting to take over... but he just shook it off. He looked at the filly, "Sure... what is it?"

A princess? Daughter of Celestia? The two of them raised an eyebrow at that wondering if she was really her daughter. Glady would smirk and snicker afterward, unable to believe a word she said.

Glady: You?... Daughter of Celestia our kind Princess of the sun? Yeah, right!...

She'd dare to say stomping the floor with her hoof at the end. Violet turned around to her quickly, finding her quite daring at that. The earth filly gave her a quick look, but didn't let the young unicorn's stare intimidate her this time... well not that it was intimidating, but when she looked a second time, she understand that she didn't want to piss her off now. Still there was no way she'd bow to a stranger like that who proclaimed to be the daughter of their sun princess. While looking at her again, she'd soften her expression and would sigh.

Glady: Look... my friend already had a bad day, okay? We don't need any more problems. So that you're a princess or not, we're just trying to avoid conflicts right now... Okay?

Then of course there was their fairy friend as well who would hear them from behind her. Nightstalker had answered her, but it didn't matter too much for now... things didn't seem to go so well once again and she decided to turn around to see what was happening. Glady seemed to be at it mostly and wasn't in the mood. So much for that... all ready to try and solve a problem and now they had to run into one... almost literally. She'd approach them with a look of worry.

Seria: Um... Is everything all right here?

She'd ask, though she was afraid to just create more commotion.

(Just a note like this: Seria Rosa has a strong accent similar to british.)

"you want proof?" she asked taking off her hood reveiling her wings and horn before sneezeing allowing the virus to reach the fillies

The filly sighed exiting the darkness reveiling scales covering her body and the tail of a snake on the tip of the tail was the stinger of a scorpion as well as eight spider-like legs

At the reveal of the said princess, their eyes would widely open in surprise as they could plainly see the wings and the horn as well. Violet and Glady looked at each other for a second before coming back to Aru. Yet as they did, the princess sneezed on them... The young filly unicorn managed to back away in time to be out of reach, but Glady wasn't as lucky and received it all on. Her eyes closed and she cringed. She'd open one eye and stare at the princess frowning again

Glady: ... At least put a hoof in front of your mouth...

She'd tell her before wiping it away from her face.

Glady: Anyway... I think we're done here.

She'd say and would turn around to her friends, gesturing with her head to get going. They'd start doing so, but Seria remembered something else... She had just left a pony who had tripped there.

Seria: Hold on!

She'd call out before going back to Nightstalker so she could see him again. She'd arrive there with a nervous smile as she needed to apologize to him.

Seria: Sorry about that... I got distracte- eeeeEEEEEH??!

Her sudden change in her tone and voice happened for the thing she saw was not common, but not at all. It was enough to make her back away too. Of course, both Violet and Glady heard her and in an instant they went by her side, looking at what she was looking at, already having in mind that it could be dangerous.

Glady: Wha... What is that?

Glady would ask quietly in wonder. This filly behind Nightstalker was beyond what they would expect of any filly for sure... Scales on the body... tail of a snake with the tip ending like a scorpion's and eight spider-like legs... Quite unusual and never seen before. Seria didn't like this, though... Not at all. She feared at the moment before what they were seeing, backing away slowly. Glady couldn't help it... she'd step in front of her in an already defensive position while Violet wasn't sure of what to do. She learned not to judge on first glance. Who said this filly was at all dangerous? She had to admit, though... it wasn't reassuring.

Glady: Who are you?... I've never seen your kind before.

Glady raised an eyebrow at what the filly said. Violet stared at Venom, blinking a few times as the words she spoke made her wonder what was happening. So then if this was true, it meant the same thing for the fangs and tongue she has shown were part of that too and probably not supposed to be there.

Glady: You... are not supposed to be that way?

She'd ask. Her guard would lower from that one as she hadn't expected this kind of answer, but it didn't help Seria yet. The young fairy was still in a state of panic, though... it's like she hadn't heard what Venom said about herself. Violet decided to look behind her for that. Quickly she looked at Glady as well.

Violet: Can you take care of that? Seria's not feeling well...

She'd ask her friend. The earth filly simply nodded and kept her eyes on Venom while Violet went behind and began to try and speak to Seria, wanting to calm her down. She'd first grab her attention so she could start explaining what would happen. Meanwhile Glady decided to stand where she was.

Glady: So... You got any idea of how you got like this? Maybe just a little idea?

Glady's head would tilt back a little as she heard the word 'virus'.

Glady: ... Virus?

The way Venom said that it sounded like this said virus made other parts grow on ponies... just what kind of illness was that? Was it even curable? Magic, maybe?... in the meantime Violet had managed to calm down Seria a notch. The fairy sat down looking down taking her time to breath a little. Violet having a hoof on her back patting it gently.

Violet: You'll be okay?...

She'd ask her friend who would then nod at her. A second after she'd lay her eyes on the young unicorn, looking worried.

Seria: But... what is it?

Violet: I don't know...

It was a good thing that Seria was back to herself. She had never been really good in front of mean-looking monsters in general, so this filly had pretty much reminded her of that. Yet she'd be able to overcome this and would courageously look where Venom was. As for Glady this story of a virus was still unbelievable.

Glady: What's this virus you talk about?...

"i dont know much but many ponies describe me as......infected yet i do not know what they mean" she said "they say there has been a virus spreading across equestria lately" she continued

Archived