Harry Potter: It all ends tonight

I found the spoiler tags. I'll be using them in a bit once I gather my thoughts, so that you may all read the long version. The short version is as follows: I enjoyed myself, on the whole. For eight movies, I enjoyed myself and would take the ride again. It, as a series, only committed the crime of omission but was faithful enough to a series with a tremendous amount of meat to it.

I divorced from the movies the instant i came out of the theater after watching that abortion known as "The Azkaban Prisoner"... but since i suffer to some extent of "TwilightSparkleness" (woohoo, new word) it was over* for me 3 (4? cant remember atm) years ago

*over in a...

...VERY Deus ex Machinaish way :roll:

The third film really was the worst of the bunch. The book was better, even if the ending was kind of meh. The film just left the good bits out and the cool stuff just didn't look as cool as I thought it would when reading the book.

That's the only one of the films I've been disappointed with though.

ah, me and my friends went to see it on opening night :o we had a few problems getting tickets, but we got them! we all showed up in costume eight hours early and we were first in line

but really, none of us are really into Harry Potter at all :lol: I haven't read the books and I haven't even seen the second last movie yet :) and I wasn't paying all that much attention when I watched all the other ones

Just got back from seeing this movie in a packed 3D IMAX screening. It was seriously pretty epic. Definitely a satisfying way to cap off a series I've been enjoying for over a decade now.

Yeah. The effects really were top quality. It was a visually excellent movie.

I didn't stay for too much of the credits so I didn't really notice that as much.