Rarity is looking to roleplay with YOU Darling!

bcyE64gdi_zps31709cc8.png

Greetings everypony! If you are not aware I recently won Rarity for CC! I plan to do an open thread for her boutique in Ponyville, but I also want to interact with all you lovely roleplayers! Do you have a thread you would like Rarity to be a presence in? Or perhaps you have a thread you'd love to do with Rarity? Say no more! Simply post your idea or thread below and I'll consider it!

I want people to not be afraid to request Rps with Rarity, however if I feel there are TOO many I will temporarily close this thread till the work load is more manageable! For now however feel free to go hog wild! I look forward to roleplaying with all of you!

• 3 weeks later...

Twiley could always use some company... though at the moment I don't have any specific ideas for a Twi+Rarity thread... (Thought if it helps I'm drafting out a plot for a CC M6 thread...)

BRB gonna make a Fancy Pants CC thread for ya. It'll be great. You don't know how great it'll be cuz I ain't made it yet. I don't know how great it'll be cuz I'm not sober.

It'll not only blow your socks off, but your socks may actually deteriorate into a whole bunch of string and rubber.

Or maybe I'll just make a normal thread. Soon. Soon's definitely a thing it'll be. If it's not any of those other things it'll at least be soon.

Archived