Ponyrim Interest check and sign up. Skyrim and MLP mix

I was wondering who would be interested in doing a mlp skyrim crossover. I will make the RP when i know how many will be interested.

INFO

The names of towns are exactaly the same exept for the capitals, here are the new capitals

whiterun: Ponyvile

Solitude: Canterlot

Winterhold: Crystal empire

Windhelm: Clouddale

Morthal: Las pegasis

Dawnstar: Hoofington

Markarth: Manehattin

Riften: Fillydelphia

Oh, 1 liners are welcome here, so don't worry about producing WoE standard work though obviously thats welcome two.

As for sign up, here it is, also the species that are avalible are going to be the following: pegesi, unicorn ,earth pony,zebra,griffon, bat pony. If you want to use a diff species put in your app and il prob say yes.

Name:

Specie:

Appearance:(does not need to be fancy just eye,mane,coat and tail please. also accessories)

Class:( like do you play as a archer, warrior or mage, there are more and you can mix.)

combat strategy:(for if we get into a fight)

If you want to be dragon born: Taken

Personality:(does not have to be extreme)

Current location:(where you want to start)

Gear:

We do not get ebony and that stuff yet, we are just begginers in this world. Best tier you can start with is steel.

If you have questions, ask here. I hope some ponys will want to join. Oh, and so you know how im playing, here is my app

Name: Skyzipper

Species :Pegasi

Appearance:Reddish pink eyes, Ocean blue coat, Tail and mane are light red. Wears a white bandanna all the time.

Class: stealth archer, Melee fighter

combat strategy: Skyzipper uses a bow with poisoned arrows most of the time, though when he is found and attacked in close range he draws a war axe. He also, when in the wild plans of ponyrim, attacks from above.

Dragon born: No

Personality: Is a very friendly pony who cares for his friends. He may be a theif but he is a caring one who only takes what he needs to survive. He is also loyal to the end.

current location: Whiterun Jail

Gear:None, except for ragged clothing due to being in jail

i hope to see you ponys here. FOR THE GLORY OF PONYRIM!!!!

Name:Stormchaser

Specie:Pegasi

Appearance:coat green, mane/tail red and blue, eyes red looks like my pic

Class:a warrior mage

combat strategy:mostly close combat some magic best in healing magic

Personality:loyal, brave fearless

Current location:whiterun jail

hows that

Name:Stormchaser

Specie:Pegasi

Appearance:coat green, mane/tail red and blue, eyes red looks like my pic

Class:a warrior mage

combat strategy:mostly close combat some magic best in healing magic

Personality:loyal, brave fearless

Current location:whiterun jail

hows that

your in, though whats you occupation?

what dragonborn can't be one going through the world of PONYRIM killing outlaws,bad thieves raiding dungeons and killing dragons that would not be a occupation for a full blow dragon born

also have you even play skyrim and if so how far

lol, yes i have played skyrim, and you are actually right there, dragonborn is a occupation. and i have finished skyrim, exept for the theives guild, but thats becase i am trying to do something there, other then that i have finished the game

Name: Darkhoof Greymane

Specie: Bat Pony

Appearance: Coat is pitch black, mane and tail are faded grey, had deep rich blue eyes and some greying on the muzzle [mouth area for human]. He is fairly built and can intimidate with his looks though he rarely tries

Class: Heavy Armor, 2 handed sword, Tank, backsmith

combat strategy: Stay sort of in the middle, both rushing up to take and deal hits then falling back to rest, he doesn't have a lot of stamina!

Personality: Quiet and not boasting of his talents with metal work, he is a strong loyal man and will fight tooth and hoof for what he believes in

Current location: Whiterun

Gear: Ebony armor, gauntlets and legings/boots, he never wears a helmet except extreme cases

Other: he is werewolf

Name: Moonlite

Specie: Alicorn

Appearance: A snow white Alicorn with blue eyes and a light purple mane and tail. Her eyes look like moons, her horn is fairly small and her build is very slender.

Class:Archer mage

combat strategy: She stays toward the back of the group, providing long range support as well as healing and summoning

Personality: Extremely quiet and shy, she tends to not keep eye contact and speaks as little as she can, but when she warms up to you she will eb a bit more open. Very protective and supportive of who she is with, sometimes gets her in trouble.

Current location: Ruins near whiterun, in an the abandoned Silent Moon camp

Gear: a Simple Conjuration robe, pure white, a white hood and sandels, she also carries a staff to assist in casting spells

Other: Despite being an Alicorn she has awoken a month ago without any memory except her name, she is not a strong flier but her magic is top notch

Name: Darkhoof Greymane

Specie: Bat Pony

Appearance: Coat is pitch black, mane and tail are faded grey, had deep rich blue eyes and some greying on the muzzle [mouth area for human]. He is fairly built and can intimidate with his looks though he rarely tries

Class: Heavy Armor, 2 handed sword, Tank, backsmith

combat strategy: Stay sort of in the middle, both rushing up to take and deal hits then falling back to rest, he doesn't have a lot of stamina!

Personality: Quiet and not boasting of his talents with metal work, he is a strong loyal man and will fight tooth and hoof for what he believes in

Current location: Whiterun

Gear: Ebony armor, gauntlets and legings/boots, he never wears a helmet except extreme cases

Other: he is werewolf

Name: Moonlite

Specie: Alicorn

Appearance: A snow white Alicorn with blue eyes and a light purple mane and tail. Her eyes look like moons, her horn is fairly small and her build is very slender.

Class:Archer mage

combat strategy: She stays toward the back of the group, providing long range support as well as healing and summoning

Personality: Extremely quiet and shy, she tends to not keep eye contact and speaks as little as she can, but when she warms up to you she will eb a bit more open. Very protective and supportive of who she is with, sometimes gets her in trouble.

Current location: Ruins near whiterun, in an the abandoned Silent Moon camp

Gear: a Simple Conjuration robe, pure white, a white hood and sandels, she also carries a staff to assist in casting spells

Other: Despite being an Alicorn she has awoken a month ago without any memory except her name, she is not a strong flier but her magic is top notch

they are both in, although we dont start with ebony.

Name: Sunshine Stryker (The Bold)

Specie: Pegasus

Appearance: Similar to fluttershys color, although darker and mane and eyes light blue.

Class: Nightingale Bow (stolen) and 105 Dwarven Arrows. (5 Frostbite Venom bottles on pony)

combat strategy: Hang back and fire multiple venom dipped arrows.

Personality: Strong, very feisty, against feminism and loves dragons.

Current location: Whiterun, Breezehome with Aela(?)

Gear: Armor from Sky Forge upon joining the companions. (Not yet been accepted into the circle)

Name: Sunshine Stryker (The Bold)

Specie: Pegasus

Appearance: Similar to fluttershys color, although darker and mane and eyes light blue.

Class: Nightingale Bow (stolen) and 105 Dwarven Arrows. (5 Frostbite Venom bottles on pony)

combat strategy: Hang back and fire multiple venom dipped arrows.

Personality: Strong, very feisty, against feminism and loves dragons.

Current location: Whiterun, Breezehome with Aela(?)

Gear: Armor from Sky Forge upon joining the companions. (Not yet been accepted into the circle)

your in

wow, i got more then expected here, anyway im going to post the rules. I will repost them when we start the RP so they are there as well.

Posting order, this is so the RP dousent go crazy like some others that i have been on, i will put this on the thread as well so its there, anyway here is the order.

RainbowDaringDash

stormchaser1991

Xeia

MoonliteFrost

If anyone else joins late, i will edit this.

2. I said this at the start but il put it here: 1 liners are welcome here, you do not have to produce CC or WoE writing though you can if you want.

3. this is for stormchaser, you may be dragon born but you do not know all the shouts yet, that would make it to easy :razz:

4. We will have a vote on who will be team leader if we decide to make one. I will not be going for it, i will let you all decide. We do not need a team leader, its just if you want one.

5. Have fun :)

if you guys dont like any of the rules, just tell me and il see if i can make everypony happy.

wow, i got more then expected here, anyway im going to post the rules. I will repost them when we start the RP so they are there as well.

Posting order, this is so the RP dousent go crazy like some others that i have been on, i will put this on the thread as well so its there, anyway here is the order.

RainbowDaringDash

stormchaser1991

Xeia

MoonliteFrost

If anyone else joins late, i will edit this.

2. I said this at the start but il put it here: 1 liners are welcome here, you do not have to produce CC or WoE writing though you can if you want.

3. this is for stormchaser, you may be dragon born but you do not know all the shouts yet, that would make it to easy :razz:

4. We will have a vote on who will be team leader if we decide to make one. I will not be going for it, i will let you all decide. We do not need a team leader, its just if you want one.

5. Have fun :)

if you guys dont like any of the rules, just tell me and il see if i can make everypony happy.

Thank you! Rules seem reasonable.

alright, we are waiting on one person who i PMed to see if he is joining, when he responds i will start the RP. If he hasn't responded by sometime tomorrow, I will create the RP.

Name: Estus Tiru

Specie: Griffon

Appearance: Her body feathers as well as her head are a nice sheer white. Her wings are white as well. On her hear she had a few light blue style in her feathers as well as a few piercings in her left ear. She has light blue markings all over her body due to her magical prowess. Of course these lines glow when her magic is being used.

Class: Archmage

Combat strategy: If she is ever in a fight due to her experiences she prefers to completely eradicate her foes with her magical power. Such as sacrificing defense for power so to speak. Getting in close with her myriad of spells as well as a few ranged spells to boot.

Personality:Calm and collected Estus likes to keep to herself usually. She is quiet and often quick to judge and she likes to think she knows her stuff. Though if one were to peak her interest they will often be engaged in jolly conversation with the griffon. But since she is well educated and quick to judge she often only speaks to be the voice of reason.

Current location:

Gear: Born in Solitude, the young griffon lived there with her family up until she discovered her magical powers and how to use them. Once she was about a teen she left for the town of Winterhold to study her magics and enhance her abilities. That she did, through rigorous training out in the harsh winter environment as well as inside.

Now being the adult she is she resides in Whiterun as the enchanter for the town.

((I can only hope you have room for one more.))

Name: SeaFire

Specie: Earth Pony

Appearance: Always wearing armor, so it's hard to tell, but he has a sea blue coat with a firey orange and red mane and tail. Average height for a young stallion

Class: Rouge/Assassin

Combat strategy: Quick, percist, quiet. Agile enough to use a bow as well as daggers effectively. Also able to switch between ranged and close-quarter combat in mere seconds.

Personality: Deadly, cold, cunning, loner, greedy

Current location: Whiterun, a small hut outside of the castle

Gear: Most of the time, he wears chainmail with cloth over it for protection. Even with the chainmail on, his sneak speciality has granted him the ability to move silently, even if he moved quickly. His element is surprise, and he can't have anything on him ruining that.

Name: Estus Tiru

Specie: Griffon

Appearance: Her body feathers as well as her head are a nice sheer white. Her wings are white as well. On her hear she had a few light blue style in her feathers as well as a few piercings in her left ear. She has light blue markings all over her body due to her magical prowess. Of course these lines glow when her magic is being used.

Class: Archmage

Combat strategy: If she is ever in a fight due to her experiences she prefers to completely eradicate her foes with her magical power. Such as sacrificing defense for power so to speak. Getting in close with her myriad of spells as well as a few ranged spells to boot.

Personality:Calm and collected Estus likes to keep to herself usually. She is quiet and often quick to judge and she likes to think she knows her stuff. Though if one were to peak her interest they will often be engaged in jolly conversation with the griffon. But since she is well educated and quick to judge she often only speaks to be the voice of reason.

Current location:

Gear: Born in Solitude, the young griffon lived there with her family up until she discovered her magical powers and how to use them. Once she was about a teen she left for the town of Winterhold to study her magics and enhance her abilities. That she did, through rigorous training out in the harsh winter environment as well as inside.

Now being the adult she is she resides in Whiterun as the enchanter for the town.

((I can only hope you have room for one more.))

Name: SeaFire

Specie: Earth Pony

Appearance: Always wearing armor, so it's hard to tell, but he has a sea blue coat with a firey orange and red mane and tail. Average height for a young stallion

Class: Rouge/Assassin

Combat strategy: Quick, percist, quiet. Agile enough to use a bow as well as daggers effectively. Also able to switch between ranged and close-quarter combat in mere seconds.

Personality: Deadly, cold, cunning, loner, greedy

Current location: Whiterun, a small hut outside of the castle

Gear: Most of the time, he wears chainmail with cloth over it for protection. Even with the chainmail on, his sneak speciality has granted him the ability to move silently, even if he moved quickly. His element is surprise, and he can't have anything on him ruining that.

Your both in.

Well, as we are ready to start, here is the posting order including our two new joiners

RainbowDaringDash

stormchaser1991

Xeia

MoonliteFrost

XanXeto

Derpyy

Regiment

Hope you all are ready

Name: Red Snow

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Gold eye on the left, bright blue on the right. Black coat with a red tail and mane. Faded into a grey on the hooves. Small floppy ears and red spots on her flank. Very skinny and tall, (tall as cadence)

Class: stealth archer

Combat strategy: hold them still while I kick at their front legs and push you forward. Will head butt you or buck your chest

Occupation: Thief, sells goods(food, clothes, accessories, ect.)

Dragon Born: No

Personality: Shy but serious, will go berserk if she has to. Takes her job seriously. Stands out from her eyes

Gear: thief gear.

Name: Red Snow

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Gold eye on the left, bright blue on the right. Black coat with a red tail and mane. Faded into a grey on the hooves. Small floppy ears and red spots on her flank. Very skinny and tall, (tall as cadence)

Class: stealth archer

Combat strategy: hold them still while I kick at their front legs and push you forward. Will head butt you or buck your chest

Occupation: Thief, sells goods(food, clothes, accessories, ect.)

Dragon Born: No

Personality: Shy but serious, will go berserk if she has to. Takes her job seriously. Stands out from her eyes

Gear: thief gear.

Your in, il put you in the posting order

Archived