Oc-based elements of harmony

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Alright! Who wants to play the sun princess? Oh! RDD Storm left the thread so if you want you can be loyalty.......... and just say that there are two party planners in pv)

(Well, mainly storm left so now sky is the element of loyalty and he is just a random party planner, while sky planned a party for blue and now she is beng kinda like twilight was... and we need A STINKING SUN PRINCESS!!! lol....)

(How about Stardust? I'm using her in another roleplay! She is white a golden mane with slightly lighter streaks orange eyes and basically wears the same things as celestia accept her cutie mark is a crown with a puch of stardust? )

Midnight smilled and sat down on the stairs relaxing.

ok thats fine.....

deep in the dark of ther sister ruins a mare ran toward the light and smiled as she burs into the main hall and looked around, "Haha..yes yes yes! I'm free after so long, I AM FREE!!" she laughed happily, though her deeper female voice made it sound a bit omonious.

Stardust climbed onto her stand and smiled. "Another perfect sunrise! " she said with a smile and raised the sun spreading light and warmth every where. "I wish you all a happy year!" She said and watched her subjects revel in her light.

(This ok)

Midnight smiled as she saw the sun rise and her vision resumed to a slight blur in the day. Luckily her hearing was always top notch. "WoooHoooo!!!" She said and walked down the stairs.

Starbound sat on a cloud, turning pink, then red, then yellow as the sun rose.

The most beautiful sunrise in all of Equestria. I wish my family could be here to see this.

Archived