Oc-based elements of harmony

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The black Alicorn landed near the edge of the town and read the sign, "Ponyville," she said as she looked to the town, "Well, maybe somepony here can tell me a bit about where I am, and how long I have been asleep and lost," she said as she slowly looked over the town. Her black pelt glistened softly in the sun and her moon eyes gazed upon the town, "now where should i look?"

Sky laughed at what fire had said

"Dude, we dont even know if we are going. And if we are, im going to get rarity to make me a outfit thats areodyamic" Sky said to fire.

"Let star where what she wants"

((Yes i know fire is a girl, thats just how sky talks sometimes))

(Call rarity Jewel or something as this is OC)

Midnight landed at the oak library and wondered why these ponies weren't tired. "Hey guys you should sleep for tomorrow, " she said and smiled she was as she mostly slept through the day at odd intervals. She went into the Library and scanned for a book on her history, well her race.

(Oh and I posted for Frozen Heart a few pages back!)

Once they were at the library, sky went inside but noticed that jewel wasnt there. Sky walked up to the book shelf and grabbed a daring do book.

"Dam, well lets see if she is at her boutique" Sky said as walked out the library

Archived