Rainbow Falls Trading Time

I'm surprised no one thought of an idea like this. Come on, you saw how crazy things got in that episode. Rainbow Dash literally went crazy for that book XD and Rarity and AJ? Oh goodness those two crack me up.

As for Twilight and Pinkie? Well, if you have Pinkie involved in something it will always end up crazy....and at times rather sticky*I know from experience :D*

So why not see what our OC's will do to reach their desired item, and what their willing to trade...or who they are willing to trade XD.

I might sign up Albina for this one. Luna knows she'd have plenty of things to sell, since she makes her own wares; I just need to figure out what she's there looking for (besides general business).

I could possibly bring in Merlot as a buyer (if Pressy decides to drag him along as a date), and Falco Kestrelson can run a stall, since he owns a pawn shop.

I'd like to join with Inkbrand, though I don't think he'll really be trading or selling anything. Though, he might get swept up in it along the way.

Archived