The Exiled Changeling Queen (Sign up in OOC)

Plot: A changeling queen is exiled after Queen Chrysalis returns from the dead. She is sent to wander Equestria alone, and disguises herself as a pegasus. She travels to Ponyville and meets some new friends, but does not tell them her secret: she is a changeling in disguise.

Application:

Name:

Race:

About (optional):

Description:

My Character:

Name: Queen Ambrosia / Midnight Star (disguise)

Race: Changeling / Pegasus

about: Is Queen Chrysalis's student but was exiled because she was framed of siding with Celestia. / Has owl feathered wings and has attended Wonderbolt Academy, though was not the top of the class.

Description: Has long golden hair like honey that goes down to her hooves. Has a few holes in her mane. Same with her tail and has yellowish-green eyes. (Search up Queen Ambrosia in google if you need more details) / Midnight blue with a lighter mane. Has dark blue eyes.

Name:Skyzipper though called sky

Race: Pegasus

About (optional): Sky is a loyal and kind friend though he is not easy to decisive. Sky has been to the wonder bolt acadamy and was the only pony ever to nearly equal the records set by rainbow dash and lighting dust, meaning he is one of the best flyers in equestria. Sky has a 'got no cares in the world' attitude with everything though when it comes to flying he is'kill or be killed'. Sky dousnt trust many pony's though a pony who earns his trust finds that sky is probably the best pony to go to when you are in trouble. Sky helps any pony in need. Sky is one of the two known pony's who are able to pull of the sonic rainboom though sky finds it hard to control the speed you gain.

Description:Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath

There he is :)

Name: Frozen Heart

Race:pegasus,,,,,,

About (optional):just...... what ever you do, dont mention her family, just...... dont xD

Description:She is a light, icy blue with a curly mane with a braid in it (you have seen her...... i think xD)

I'll join in, but don't have time to make the application sheet right at the moment. I'll be able to make it later, though! I'll be using a trio of character, if that's okay?

Name:

Moon Heart

Mare

Race:

Bat Pony

About (optional):

Calm pony but very loyal often stays in character as a guard quite often. Doesn't loosen up much but tries. Is off guard and taking a months leave but likes her armour.

Description:

Black coat. Long purple and white mane. Matching tail. Cutie mark is a heart shaped moon that is surrounded with stars. Yellow slit eyes sometimes wears her armour.

All right, going for the apps now.

Name: Violet Charm

Race: Unicorn

About (optional): Young unicorn living with a pony and a mare she calls her uncle and aunt although they are not her real uncle and aunt. She has lost her parents and so is rather sensitive on this part. Violet's a kind hearted pony who has learned to help others. Her special talent is in the expertise of the manipulation of knives and daggers. She's often seen smiling and usually brings a good cheer to those around.

Description: White coat, green mane and tail as well as green eyes. She wears a purple scarf with a flower decoration on it which was given to her by her parents when she was younger. Her mane is attached in a ponytail. Her cutie mark is a knife upside down over a purple flower.

Name: Glady Leaf

Race: Earth Pony

About (optional): A mare who is the owner of unimaginable strength. Younger she had an accident in a potion shop which gave her permanent super strength and incredibly high resistance as well. She is rather blunt and straight to the point when speaking, yet doesn't like to be insulted or even just to be talked about as she detests being judged. Even when she is complimented she doesn't really know how to take it well and remains awkward about it. Else she will help others around her as well as defend those near her.

Description: Light blue coat and blue/white mane as well as purple eyes. She wears a purple bow on both her head and her tail. Her cutie mark is a hammer with a gladiolus leaf.

Name: Seria Rosa

Race: Fairy

About (optional): Fairies are not well known in Equestria since they keep their kingdom hidden from everyone. Very few know about them. Fairies can communicate with animals and plants. Seria is one exceptional fairy who fled her homeplace to after live near Ponyville when she met Violet and Glady. The cause that made her leave the fairy kingdom was because of an accident where she took the magical staff of nature called Anima and made her ''the chosen one''. Since then she was given responsibilities and had to learn how to use the staff. It was hard, but she managed to master it as of today. In therms of personality she is seen as calm, but sometimes can still lose it and will need to be put back on her hooves. Seria knows a lot about Equestria's environment and nature. Sometimes she likes to pull a prank on Glady since she knows how easy it is to make her react.

Description: Green coat and long blond flowing mane and tail as well as blue eyes. She has pink and blue butterfly-type wings on her back. Unlike regular ponies, fairies don't have a cutie mark so Seria doesn't have one.

So that'd be it for my three characters who are actually best friends. I usually have them be younger, but for this RP and few other RPs I will make them be older to make them fit better. If you want to see a picture of them, then my profile picture is the three of them younger.

Archived