Equestria Girls (full)

Bluemoon: "Nah, he's nothing but trouble. It would be much more pleasant to just avoid him." She said while returning her attention to the book

TEACHA! : "Okay students, you know the drill, Turn your books to page 394 and Solve all 6 problems on the page. Yes that includes you sky!" she said giving him a small glare

Comfor: Turned his book to just that page and began to pretend to work and wonder if his partner would stop being a stick in the mud.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Oh right FORGOT! >#<)

Bluemoon: Wrote, erased, scribbled before suddenly shouting "EUREKA! Onto number two" Bluemoon clasped her hands onto her head as she read the next question.

Comfor is being skipped

TEACHA: "Students! 15 minutes left to class. Whoever dosen't finish has the rest as homework Sky" She Glared

(I shall be gone for most of week end. So yeah...)

Bluemoon: Oh, Thank youthank youthank youthank youthank you. Now uh, do you think we could do it in five minutes?

Comfer: Seriously, where did bluelight go?

TEACHA!: alright guys and gals. 5 minutes to doomsday so I hope you're all done Sky.

Bluemoon: "Gah! I'll never get this done! Lucky for music though, that's easy." She said whilst leaning back on her chair.

* TEACHA: "Alright class is over. Get your stuff and get. A Sky I expect the work that I'm certain you didn't do on my desk by next class"

Comfor: Awoke from another slumber at the sound of the bell. "And there goes another period." He got up and made his way to the door. making sure to avoid eye contact with miss priss(bluelight(sorry X#3))and the teacher.

(Sure, I SHOTGUN THE PDHPE TEACHER!)

Sky groaned as he dumped the questions on the teachers desk. He had done half. He walked out the room, he was rather pissed

"Ugh, hate that teacher" Sky said as he blushed, his mind taking in what(Moon) just said. He shock it off as he walked next to(Moon) on the way to music

Vinyl noticed he instantly went to help the cute mare and sighed as she walked out, Sky had ignored her question, even after all the help she tried to provide. She sighed and threw in some earbuds, "at least my music will always love me" she said quietly.

Bluemoon: Reached for and grabbed Sky's hand "Ugh, How are you this solid!?" She said as she got up and rubbed her sore, sore head.

(literally bumping into someone. Best way for people to meet.)

Comfor: Walked toward the door, glancing every so often toward the teacher to make sure she didn't notice him. His lack of attention caused him to run headlong into some Blue haired girl(vinyl) "Oh hey, Sorry doll. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"I do sport" Sky said as he turned to his musical friend. He noticed fire talking to her. Sky smiled, he would respond to his question when they wernt talking. Sky turned back to blue.

Archived