Equestria Girls (full)

There will be no story, only that we are just entering school. We will let things play out unset

RP STARTS

Sky was running into school, kicking a soccer ball in front of him. Once inside he waited at the door to meet his friends before they went to class. He picked up his soccer ball before he tripped someone

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(decided against teh gender swapping because reasons. Also, I'm assuming school starts at 8AM :P )

Bluemoons alarm rang. She slowly awoke and looked at the device making the loud noises. "7:30" Bluemoon shut the alarm off and slowly sat up looking like a firework had attacked her hair. Bluemoon rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes. "Welp, Another day another journey!" Bluemoon slid out of her sleeping bag already clothed, grabbed her school bag and food, unzipped the front of her tent and walked out greeting the sun with a smile!. Bluemoon walked around the wall of the school building and made her way to the front door.

Midnight sat in the hallway reading a book. Her eyes scanned the page, unaware of the commotion that was going on around her. She only lifted her eyes from the paper when she heard a grunt from a bully standing above her.

"Hello." she said quietly, and went back to reading.

((Ok, so this doesnt die we are just gonna start going all out))

Sky saw some of his friends walk into the school and he high fived them. As he was walking he saw someone reading a book with a person staring at her. Sky started walking up to them

Fire tucked a cookie into her pocket as she goes to her locker that was next to a person reading. She looked over her shoulder as an athletic guy walks up to her. "Ugh, those jocks better not cause trouble" She whispers to herself

Midnight looked up.

"Oh, hello. Nothing's wrong here, I'm quite sure of it."

She got up and, despite her quiet personality, forcefully shoved him to the opposite side of the hall.

"He's no bother... not much anyways. Sky, right?"

[if we're allowed to just jump in, here I go.] Starlight Nova was late, again. She packed her back, which infact had beautiful stars and galaxies all over it. She smiled and headed out the door. She ran all the way to her school, which wasn't far at all. She burst through doors. She fixed up her a bit and walked quietly to her class. Science class, she loved Science. Her favorite was Astronomy, but anywho, she walked into the class. "Sorry I'm late." She walked to her seat and sat down. She looked up at the window and stared out at the clouds. Sometimes she liked to be alone and just do her thing. She zoned out from looking out at the beautiful clouds outside.

Vinyl flung open the door, headphones blasting in her ears as she did her dance walk as she headed down the locker rows to her locker, she didn't really know anybody in specific but she was always friendly and waved.

Midnight got up and got the things she needed for next class. She pulled out her laptop, notebook, and stuck her pen behind her ear. Looking at her schedule, she thought for a moment. Let's see... science first. Cool.

She closed her locker and calmly walked towards science class.

(Dang I hate a double post :P)

Midnight sat in her seat on the side of the room. She put chin on her hands and waited for class to start.

Midnight saw the teacher smile at Sky in a very bad way. She knew from the teacher's expression that Sky wasn't the best at science.

Archived