Equestria Girls (full)

Soon a stallion bumped into Vinyl and came up with a sad excuse for a cute comment and she scoffed, "Look there stallion, I ain't no doll, and I'm also not a girl who likes cutesy names," she said simply, not angry or upset. She then turned to the girl who asked about music and popped out an earbud and smiled, "I like a lot of music, Punk, R&B, hip-hop, bit of old school rap, even a little classical thanks to my buddy Tavi," she said warmly, "But my all time favorites are Techno, electronica, and Dubstep,"

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bluemoon: Leaned down to pick up her school supplies "You do sport indeed!" Bluemoon got back up and poked Sky in the chest "My gosh, are you made of stone and steel?"

Comfor: "Tsk well sorry, Doll, I just don't know your name." Comfor broke for the door. "Some people. Tsk Absolutely ridiculous."

Fire smiled and said "Cool! Next time i could jam with ya!". She walked into class and sat in a seat

The teacher walks in and says "Alright class! Today you are going to be grouped to make a band. You can choose your own group members and song that you will play. The person with the most knowledge in music would be the leader!"

Vinyl waved to Fire as she left and turned to Sky, "I asked you what class you had next, but guess I know now," she said as she took a seat and put away her head phones and sighed. She thought back to the stallion that called her doll, it was odd, she hated those names, but she felt a pit after she saw him leave, she felt bad about how she acted. She shook it off, she wouldn't let some odd feeling ruin music class!

Bluemoon: Twiddled the sticks "ALRIGHT A BAND! That's exciting." Bluemoon celebrated by performing a rim shot.

Comfor: Slid his chair toward the small group "A band you say? Well I'm pretty awesome with an accordion if I do say so myself." Comfor said as he reached for said instrument.

TEACHA: pushed open the door and pointed at Sky then backed away from the door and ran back toward her classroom.

"Cool! I'll play guitar and sing if that's okay" Fire smiled as she looked over at Comfer. "You want to join us?"

"ALRIGHTY CLASS! PICK YOUR SONG AND IT WILL BE GRADED AT THE END OF THIS TERM!!" the teacher shouted

Archived