[Event Interest Check] Take to the Skys!

Hello everyone! Your friendly neighborhood LeoCat is here! Providing you with an interesting RolePlay idea that I would like to see come to life! A bit of planning is going to be required on my part, so I would like to know how many people would actually be interested in joining the rp! But if you are! I hope to provide you with something... entertaining. Our lovely pony engineer JavaSun has designed a different model of an Airship that he had been dreaming of for years, and spent a good amount of his life on as a personal project. And finally, he breaths life into that very dream after the aid of many benefactors, and unveils it to the public for it's first mass test flight! Of course it has been tested many times well before hand.

Depending on what is planned... this RP may actually allow only a limited number of people.

And... for those who are interested in what it may entail...

SKY PIRATES!

ACTION!

AIRSHIP

FIGHTING

PONIES

REA

REA and Civilians will probably have separate slots. Though there may only be a small handful of REA based ponies.

Skypirates will be discussed later.

The Summery!

Flyers flutter around through the air of all the major cities, and even the small hamlets of Equestria! These small pamplets have been made with exciting and attractive colors and printing to attract the eyes of even the most conservative of ponies! Carefully painted and placed in the background is what looks to be a Unicorn relaxing in a beach lounger on the deck of a rather impressive ship. Just past the railing one could see a balloon. Instead of the sea, one would notice clouds and the sun barely being slightly above the mare.

“A Grand Adventure Awaits!”

Brought to you by a fellow equestrian, an interesting one time attraction will bring you to the heavens above!

Relax with the breeze of the wind from the greater heights blowing through your mane!

Laugh the idea of gravity being what keeps you bound to the planes below!

And see the world from another perspective!

A drawing will be held for free tickets!

javasun_cutiemark_by_tangletailpro-d7izaow.png

With a grand adventure like this, nothing could go wrong! Could it?

Archived