A romantic evening in a haunted house(jump in)

Hoofs came down from a hall, they seemed like almost light elegant sounding steps. She had her horn glowing making a blue aura and shine for a source of light... "Anypony here?" A mare voice said.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cinnabar turns his head in the direction of the new voice, keeping a lookout to ensure he isn't ambushed by a mimic or something.

A changling watches from a good distance off with glee, these kind of ponies were great for him, granted Lust wasn't a healthy means of getting food, but it didn't hurt like taking love could. He just remained hidden and waited, he knew how ponies felt about his kind after the bad section of the hive did there deeds in Canterlot, ruining it for the small band of Changlings who didn't want fear or war.

Cinnabar stares at the blue light for a few minutes before the chill of being watched creeps down his spine.

"Nah. My gut instinct is telling me they aren't dangerous. Of course, my gut instinct has got me trapped under a rockslide with a pack of rogue Diamond Dogs out for my blood before, but that's unimportant."

((might be a little late to jump in but I'm going to anyway :P))

Cirrus crashed through the window, pieces of broken glass shattering around her. "And that is why I'm not a professional stunt flier..." she said as she brushed herself off, chuckling at herself. She turned back toward the window, noticing the glass forming back into place. "What the...?" She walked up to the window, trying to either open it or break it. Nothing happened.

"Oh well thats i quiet good," he said with a smile, a warm smile no menace about it, "I'll have to keep an ear out for you, incase you get all lovey dovey in her" he laughed a bit but with an underlaying sad tone as he walked off.

He smelled the love and smiled, "Later," he said to himself as he walked on down the corridor. He lived here and knew its tricks to bring ponies in, though he didn't set any up, he wished he had that kind of talent. He enjoyed to house, it helped him feed without hurting ponies, but each time he saw a couple he was saddened, it was a fate of a changling, no pony ever wanted you.

((sorry the thing made me unfollow for some reason )) Stormchaser snap out of his daze when he felt kiss his cheek "oh hey" said stormchaser as he stood back up then dusted himself off "did i heard that there was a changling here" said stormchaser after he finish then he kiss her right back on the cheek

Archived