A romantic evening in a haunted house(jump in)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cirrus stood by the door awkwardly, watching the ponies as they talked and surrounded Shadow... or thunder... or something. She decided to see what was going on, hoping she could help. She took a step forward and the wooden floor underneath her creaked loudly. This place is really starting to creep me out, she thought. She took another step forward, and there was a louder creak followed by a crack. The floor broke underneath her, and Cirrus fell. She tried to open her wings to fly out, but they suddenly went numb. She fell several feet until she hit something concrete, the basement of the house.

((i don't plan to or want to but if you guys jump like 3 pages and i am alseep i will be missing around of stuff i want to add))

"no don't say that about yourself your not" said stormchaser as he grab her a front hoof trying to comfort her then that was a loud crack he left to see what it was he saw a big hole in the floor "are you ok down there cirrus" yelled stormchaser "i will be right back" said stormchaser to the others then he went down he open his wings and floted down to be safe

(( "floated" sorry i hate it when i always want to correct people :P ))

"Yea, i'm used to being the 3rd wheel here, when it was just us in the first place. You'll get used to it, it's always like that" Fire whispered to Cirrus. Fire quickly ran forward and looked down the hole that Cirrus just fell in. "Are you okay? Wow that's a deep hole"

Fire tested the ground with her hoof and stepped forward. She did the same until she was next to Dark. "This is becoming more dangerous every minute" She said checking on Shadow's wound

Dark looked at the mare for a second, he finally actually looked at her, she was very pretty. He shook the thought away, "I'ma changling, we don't find love" he said to himself and looked to her again, "Yeah, well this is probably the largest amount of ponies in here at once for a long time."

Dark nodded, "Yes, its a perfect place for a creature like me, no one comes here and looks, plenty of place to hid, and so many loving couples who love so much i don't even have to touch them to feed, so you ponies are the first to see me since..Canterlot"

Archived