Twilight, Pain of a Princess [Interest check]

Ok so wanna see who would be onboard for a more serious theme for an RP, basically Twilight lives on, and one by one the Mane 6 grow old and pass on. Now I heard that Hasbro claimed that she, like Cadence are not immortal like Celestia and Luna because they are the original Alicorns or something like that, but i want to go with this idea anyway. Ok so basically 1000 years has passed since Twilight's Coronation day, and now all the ponies from the show, with the exception of Discord, Luna, Celestia, Twilight, Cadence, and Chrysalis have passed on. The Hive, after a hard but peaceful argument and court session with the Royal counsel, own there own city on the edge of Ponyville, in return they have harmed no pony, as most have found love and lived a normal life, except Chrysalis, but she is contempt with it. But as the years went on the other Elements grew up, had families of there own, and have passed away, 5 statues were erected by Twilight's castle in there honor, and recently, after 1000 years, spike has grown up enough that he has had to leave Twilight's side, leaving the Princess alone. Cadence comes by regularly to visit and sees the toll it has taken on the Princess, so now they are both about Ponyville to find Twilight some new company, but a dark evil is rising, one thought dead after being vanquished at the Crystal empire to the hooves of Cadence and with the help of Spike and the mane 6, now the new 5 element bearers are rising, though they don't know it, and neither does Twilight, but will they be strong enough?

No 'calling' an element just yet, more like getting a headcount of interested ponies, and i may do a random selection to see who earns the element, to make it fair :3

Inspiration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KCW7N2NGiM

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No suprise you too are in lol :P, lets see who else since thats 2-3 elements down if i make an OC for this one, i was gonna jsut stick to the cast chars that are left but if we need a 5th ill do so

i am going to join this but just so you know i have some life stuff going on so i wouldn't be able to post as fast as i want to but i will still be able to keep up unless you guys go crazy and do like 15 posts when i can't get on

trying to get 5 to cover the elements

we have:

You

Magicshine

Devious

Daring

Symphonic

yaya thats five, will set up proper OOC now, also since its exactly 5 you can choose your own elements, first come first serve, unless you talk it among yourselves, I'm playing Twily

ok so:

Laughter: Magic shine

Loyalty: Storm

Kindness:

Generosity:

Honesty:

Now this isn't set in stone as the others aren't online, and while i uphold on first come first serve lets wait till there on to see what they are interested in

This isnt fair on me, my internet is screwing with me, this is the first time i have been able to actually use the net in a while and i wont be able to fix it anytime soon, so first come first serve is so crual on me :( I cant even load google :(

*Runs off crying*

Dashie wanted Loaylty.

Anyway this is more of a Guideline for me, i think im gonna base it off of the characters, so long as the character is creator to be the 'perfect' element, anyway ill probably make this the sign up thread later today and have an App, BUT the app will basically be the FFA app so if everyone just wants to create an app there and post the link here :3

Archived