Twilight, Pain of a Princess [Interest check]

Yeah, also you can always use a RP like this to experiment? You know, maybe there is another pony you have been wanting to try, maybe flesh out a bit, not saying your Char is bad, and he would be accept but I wouldn't give him loyalty :P

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Xeni

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Red

Character colour: Dark neon blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Blondish

Physique: Right Arm and left leg are metal. (If you get this reference, kudos to you)

Residence: Xeni's Superb Alchemy and Prank shop

Cutie Mark: A pentagram with a whopie cushin

Unique Traits: Sometimes creates dangerous gags with alchemy

History: Alchemy is ran is the family history, but started playing pratical jokes on his father at a young age.

Character Personality: Fun-loving, a little loco in the noggin, and loves to laugh.

Character Summary: A fun loving colt that plays pranks but also loves alchemy.

Name:Symphonic Fire

Species: earth pony

Occupation: Fire is a music teacher in a primary school. She sometimes joins singing competitions and performs at charity events

Fire is a really friendly person that can be stubborn and rough at times. She loves to play music for her friends and loves to hang with them

post-6363-0-79661700-1402017141_thumb.pn

My other two ponys i could do a quick sum on is a unicorn filly or and earth pony staillion i have more for the filly then the earth pony i might not be abloe to if age is the problem because she would be the youngest she would be about the cmc age and for all my ponies i use another for a thing like a idea started for stormchaser i use rainbow dash that has nothing to do with the cutie story the origal was he got his the same time as the mane the earth pony Ruby Boulder is base off of Big Mac but he lives as a miner pony more then a apple one and Starwind the unicorn filly has no family that she can remember of she is an ophan for her she is more base of scootaloo of the base she is an ophan and sweetie belle because i wanted a unicorn filly i know but she is comple diffent then both of them

OK you don't want to take me to do one for starwind because shes too young or a diffent reason well i am going to do one for her anyway first ruby

Name:Ruby Boulder

Species:Earth Pony

Occupation:Rock Miner ((at the time i made him i forgot pinkie was a rock famer))

Other:Ruby has live in ponyville nearly all his life or more likely all his life his father was a tough guy bearly showing any type of feeling. He was also a rock miner his mother was comple diffent she was nice and a bit over protective at time the comple opptise of him. Ruby and his family knew of a rock farm nearby but he didn't go there much because his father didn't like them much. But whenever ruby could he would get close enogh so he could see it he knew the family name was Pie and he could see that there was three fillies a mom and a dad but he didn't get much closer or he could get into trouble

Cutie Mark: it is a a pickax breaking a rock in one hit ((think of that however you want)) his talent is he can see the weak ponits of rocks so he can break them with as few as hits as possible

Here is Starwind even if she is two young i have a much better idea of how to play here then ruby ((yes i am its all i know i live in the USA))

Name:Starwind

Species:Unicorn

Other:Starwind parents are dead they die by an accedent in the Canterlot Castle when she was at school.Some ponies came to the school from the castle to get Starwind and brought her to the castle to then went she got there was a big crowd she got thought and learn that her parents dead. Her parents work for pricness luna more then celstia her farther was a bat pony guard and her mother was a unicorn ((can't think of the name its someone that studies the stars and stuff)) after her parents die as her parents was just castle workers she didn't live in the castle. She got took to a oaphanen after a couple of mouths she esapute from the canterlot ophanran and made her way to ponyville to get away from there and that is where she lives now

CutieMark:Blank Flank she belives her cutiemark has something to do with space but doesn't know what she thinks so because one time she was looking up at the stars then she had a enegy suge and she move some of the stars by accdent

:razz: look ik it was FMA, doesn't mean i watch FMA the ultra violence never caught my attention when it was on so never hooked with me

IDC. Yo are the chosen one for noticing it. *Hands crown of awesomness*

CutieMark:Blank Flank she belives her cutiemark has something to do with space but doesn't know what she thinks so because one time she was looking up at the stars then she had a enegy suge and she move some of the stars by accdent

[qoute]

then she had a enegy suge and she move some of the stars by accdent

enegy suge

I am so dirty

Archived