Twilight, Pain of a Princess [Sign-up/ooc] [open to 10 apps for now]

Plot: 1000 years have passed since Twilight became an Alicorn and became the Princess of Frienship with her castle in Ponyville, and many prosperous years came from that event. Discord, though technically reformed, was finally accepted throughout all of Ponyville, he resided with Fluttershy and gave up his chaotic ways after seeing the destruction and harm it had caused with /lord Tirek. Soon after Chrysalis and her changlings, which were in a considerably smaller number, arrived at Ponyville to ask for peace, and though it was a long and hard process, they were eventually accepted into society and given there own town of Ponyington, the capital city of the Changlings, and live in peace with the other ponies. Changlings have integrated well with society and most have found love and a family, all except Chrysalis, who is contempt in waiting. But those years of happiness ended as life finally crashed on Twilight, her years with her friends were coming to an end, with Applejack soon taking Granny Smith's place as she passed, and Rainbow Dash taking Spitfire's place as Spitfire retires to live a family life, Rarity grows up and moves to Manehatten to become a super fashion designer, and Pinkie Pie takes over the Cake's business as they move away to have a peaceful life claiming that Ponyville was becoming to popular now. And as the years go by it hurts Twilight more as her friends pass on, leaving her alone as life goes on, but she holds in these emotions and hides them from every other pony, so that no pony worries about her. But after the passing of Fluttershy and seeing everyone, even Discord, in morning, she breaks down and hides within her castle. She hides for many years with Spike, but eventually even he passes, the Princess's come from time to time and she plays it off as if she is jsut meditating and all is well, and though unsure, they believe her and leave her be. Now after so many many years Twilight has come back out, but she isn't the same, she is sad and lonely, after hundreds and hundreds of years of solitude she is broken. Cadence comes to Twilight in a rush saying that Sombra has returned and has taken both the Crystal Empire and Canterlot over with an army of Shadow Changlings, ones he stole from Chrysalis many many years back. Now Twilight must find out what ponies possess the new Elements of Harmony and together they must confront Sombra and defeat him and his army, or Equestria may fall!

Form:

please use the form for FFA in the other section of FFA, and either link it here or post it here, i'm not looking for super detail but a good amount is nice

No choosing your element, I will tell you who you are once we get at least 6 applicants, also I will tell you where you will find it and what it will be [necklace, tiara, hoof bracelet, tail/mane accessory]

Ponies:

There will be a posting order!

Name: Xeni

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Red

Character colour: Dark neon blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Blondish

Physique: Right Arm and left leg are metal. (If you get this reference, kudos to you)

Residence: Xeni's Superb Alchemy and Prank shop

Cutie Mark: A pentagram with a whopie cushin

Unique Traits: Sometimes creates dangerous gags with alchemy

History: Alchemy is ran is the family history, but started playing pratical jokes on his father at a young age.

Character Personality: Fun-loving, a little loco in the noggin, and loves to laugh.

Character Summary: A fun loving colt that plays pranks but also loves alchemy.

Can I be Discord also? :3

I hath arrived!

Name: Cirrus Swirl

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Dark blue

Character colour: Pale blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Purple mane/tail, tips of her wings are also purple

Physique: Slightly smaller than an average mare, normal mare body shape

Residence: Cloudsdale

Occupation: Works in the weather factory in Cloudsale, one of the head cloud makers

Cutie Mark: Two swirling clouds, to represent her talent in making and shaping them

Story: As a filly, Cirrus had always wanted to be a racer. One day, she was practicing a trick that she thought would definitely impress the Wonderbolts when she crashed through the window in the Weather Factory, specifically the cloud making section. There were no ponies in the room, but cloud ingredients were scattered everywhere. Having no idea what else to do, she immediately began to follow a formula and started make clouds. When the workers walked back into the room, all the clouds for the day have been made, shaped, and ready to be shipped off to other parts of Equestria. And then... her cutie mark appeared... I guess

History: Cirrus Swirl was born and raised in Cloudsdale, along with her older brother Soarin. She had always been a little jealous of her brother growing up, especially after he got accepted into the Wonderbolts. But she still loves him, despite the occasional arguments they get in. After getting her cutie mark, Cirrus got a job in the cloud making section of the weather factory, and eventually got promoted to one of the head cloud makers.

Character Personality: A little shy and awkward at times, but usually cheerful and willing to help her friends. Sometimes she may be distrusting of other ponies, but overall she is nice and great to be around

(forget the brother is Soarin thing since this is in the future)

Name:Symphonic Fire

Species: earth pony

Occupation: Fire is a music teacher in a primary school. She sometimes joins singing competitions and performs at charity events

Fire is a really friendly person that can be stubborn and rough at times. She loves to play music for her friends and loves to hang with them

post-6363-0-26309400-1403135747_thumb.pn

Ok so as i begin to wrap up i need to know who is still here, please give me a headcount so i can organize the first post and make the posting order

ALSO just gonna fill you all in that the way you will be chosen for an element will be a bit, different, and needless to say I will not spoil it until the moment arrives, but lets say your actions will speak to your element. Also your elelment will be determined by a reaction pm I will be asking you all to give me when the moment arrives.

SO when you give me an ok that your still here please label your most wanted to least wanted element in order.

This is the list that would suit sky the best from top to bottom

1.Loyalty

2.Kindness

3. Laughter

4. Honesty

5. Generosity

6. Magic N/A is a Pegasus

Loyalty, kindness and Laughter all actually tie as they are the three elements that Sky stays closest too, the other three are not as close to him.

Archived