The Elements of Harmony -OCs Interest and Sign up thread

I saw one of these die off, sadly though i am going to try and respark the flame. This is basically normal Equestria though all the name's of ponies are OC's, so no FIM cast are in this except for the princesses, they are the same.

Any species is welcome though you have to be a pony to get a element

Magic- Flamingshadow (RDD)

Loyalty- Skyzipper(RDD)

Kindness- Cirrus Swirl (smileyface)

Generousity- Eclipse(Fire)

Laughter-

Honesty- Symphonic Fire(Fire)

Bravery- Stormchaser(storm)

Love- Midnight Frost (Moonlite)

Encouragement-

There can be one alicorn OC, first come, first served.

This is the App form

Name-

Species-

Element(if any)-

Personality-

Gender-

Looks-

Other-

My app

Name- Skyzipper though called Sky

Species- Pegasus

Element(if any)- Loyalty

Personality- Skyzipper is very shy around new people and will back out of anythign unless there is some pony he knows there with him. but Sky is extremely loyal to those who befriend him. He enjoys hanging out with friends, loves to have fun.

Gender- Stallion

Looks- Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

Cutie Mark: A Pair of wings, side by side with air currents going through them.

Name- Symphonic Fire

Species-Earth

Element- Honesty

Personality-Fire is a stubborn but friendly pony. She can be distant and rough to ponies that she don't know well but can warm up to them quite fast

Gender-Female

post-6363-0-18016100-1403428299_thumb.pn

Name- Cirrus Swirl but is called Cirrus

Species- Pegasus

Element- Kindness

Personality- Can be shy and awkward at times but always caring towards other ponies, even is she is suspicious of them. She can even be funny and sarcastic once you get to know her

Gender- Mare

Looks:

Body color- pale blue

Mane/tail- Light purple, tips of wings are also purple

Eye color- Dark blue

Cutie Mark- Two swirling clouds

Physique- Smaller than the average mare and not really that strong, but she can be pretty fast

Name- Stormchaser

Species-Pegasus

Element(if any)-Bravery

Personality-do i have to i am not good at this thing

Gender-Male

Looks-Pic

Other-idk

can there only be 6 element like the show or is there going to be 9 and all thats the ones we can choose from

I dont know, if i dont get more Joiners i am going to either use my own OC's for the free elements or i will say two per pony or something though i dont know how that would turn out

Name- Eclipse

Species-pegasus

Element- Generosity

Personality- Eclipse is a fun and friendly pony towards her friends. She doesn't talk to strangers unless she has to. She likes make her friends happy by doing them favors or giving them gifts

Gender-Female

post-6363-0-19743500-1403514884_thumb.pn

Okay, this is about to start. With us needing six me and fire and goign to play two char's so taht we have the required amount. I will be playing Flamingshadow for the element of Magic, and fire is goign to be playing Eclipse for generosity.

This is fmy second char

Name- Flamingshadow

Species-Unicorn

Element(if any)-Magic

Personality- Flaming is very shy and does not like talking to Ponies.(Youll find out more later)

Gender- Stallion

Looks- Eye colour: A dark red

Character colour: Shadow black

Mane/Tail/Other: Mane is a shadowy blue and is styled with it covering his left eye while the tail is a shadowy gold and flows in the wind.

Physique: Flamingshadow is in tip condition with his magic, but on the physical side, he is just like any normal stallion, strong and healthy though he has a lot of stamina even for a stallion.

Other-

[darn u took Generosity and Magic :P Guess i'll do just one char]

Name- Midnight Frost

Species- Alicorn? [Otherwise Unicorn]

Element(if any)- Love

Personality- A loveing [duh] and caring Alicorn, she is the daughter of Shining Armor and Cadence, she is very friendly and happy.

Gender- Mare

Looks-

post-4054-0-87223500-1360543952_thumb.pn

if unicorn then she has no wings

Other- IDK

Archived