Elements of harmony RP(Sign up in OOC)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flame felt nauseous as he got up, only to see frozen and the elements. Flame lowered his horn and got ready to charge, he also started charging a spell.

"Your Joking right?" Frozen sighed as she lowered her own alicorn horn and got ready to charge.

Flame charged, and so did Frozen. As flame got near he casted a shadow spell to go straight past frozen, straight to the elements. As he got there he casted the spark spell, as he did that he was knocked clear from the area, but frozen was stuck in the middle. Flame grinned as they zapped around her

"No, No..wait, HA, it didn't work"

At that flame got devastated and was sitting there, stunned.

"Now, TIME TO FREEZE" Frozen yelled as she fired a ice bolt.

(No one save him, its part of the plot)

Midnight was thrown from the vortex as it teleported them to another area altogether, she slowly came to her senses as she saw Flame try and fight Frozen, but he was losing. She took a deep breathe as she saw Frozen charge an Ice bolt at him, she had to do something, anything..so she did the only thing she could think to the. The mare ran out and stood in front of Flame, wings spread wide to take the hit, it was gonna hurt, she saw it coming, but she wasn't gonna move, this was her friend, and somepony she really liked, she wouldn't let all this effort go to waste. So she closed her eyes and waited, bracing for an impact that..that never came...

A shield had blocked the blast from hitting Midnight and fire, it had just appeared. As that happened another orb appeared in the middle of the shield.

"Y...You saved me" Flame said from behind Midnight, he was shocked, she had saved him from that, but what was this wall? he noticed the new orb but he ignored it and turned towards Midnight

"Of course I saved you," she said, "You were willing to risk your life, coming here to chase these relics to save Equestria," she said with a smile, "A stallion like you is not too common, and I wanted nothing more then to repay you for the grand time I have spent with you," she then blushed, "plus I think your really handsome," she said with a smile.

"Your two late, your pressious elements are GONE" And with that she shattered them

Flame had blushed for the first time in his entire life as she said that t him, did she really like him? He was dumbstruck but that quickly left as frozen shattered the elements, including the new element. "What.."

As sky got in he noticed fire was ok, he smiled as he ran up to her and hugged her, happy to see that "Your Ok" He said happily, he quickly blushed and got off fire, then he noticed the elements "What, No..all this, for NOTHING?"

Flae suddenly relised something, and a spark fflashed in his eye. "You think that the elements are goign to be broken just like that? Well your wrong, becuase the spirits of the elements are Right HERE" As flame said that all the shard's started glowign and hovering.

"Fire, who reassured me when i was in doubt, represents the spirit of, HONESTY" and with that, shards started floating around fire

"Cirrus, who showed compassion to the wild manticore, represents the spirit of, KINDNESS" And with that, like fire, shards floated around Cirrus

"Eclipse, who calmed the raging serpent with a meaning full gift, represents the spirit of, GENEROSITY" Like the last two, shards started floating

"Xeni, who laughed in the face of danger, represents the spirit of, LAUGHTER" and like the rest, the shards floated

"Sky, who couldn't abandon his friends for his own hearts desires, represents the spirit of, LOYALTY", the same thing happen's

"Midnight, who protected me with her love represents the spirit of, LOVE" The shards appeared, and flame blushed as he said that.

"But where is the last element, the spark didnt work" Frozen said, a bit scared

"But it did, a different kind of spark, i felt it when i realized that friendship is important to me, when midnight saved me, when that happen's it brings out the last element, the element of, MAGIC" And with that a orb appered from the roof.

[very late there bro :P]

Midnight still blushed as Flame spoke of her but soon began too float as a deep pink magic Aura covered her and the element as it began to reform into a heart Crystal like that of her mother's cutiemark

(Ok, once everyone has posted we will continu. So just post your reaction to getting your element, then wait for the rest)

Flame managed a smile as he was lifted off the groudn magicaly and a light surrounded him

sky was a bit worried that he was being lifted up without him flyign but he let it be, and he also smiled as a light enveloped him

Archived