Elements of harmony RP(Sign up in OOC)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky smiled as he saw Cirrus. He remembered when he had had met her at the wonderbolt acadamy."Hi" He said(Im reffering to that RP we did ages ago)

"Want to get somethign to eat?" Flame asked as his stomach growled

"I almost forgot" Sky said with a bit of a blush

"I have a fair bit" Flaming offered

((BTW, the summer sun celebration is not on yet, this is when we are preparing for it though every pony is at a party in the library. If i forgot to say that earlier then sorry))

"Ooh, hey storm, fire, cirrus who wants to go do somethign fun?" Sky asked

Flaming still didnt smile though his eyes showed a bit of happyness. He motioned for eclipse to follow him

((well since stormchaser cutiemark and job has to do with thunder or storm clouds which everyone you perfer to call them he has build up a resist to lighting and he can store it in his mane and tail and shot it out to but it would only stun whatever it hits not kill or he could do his Stormboom to get rid of it))

Midnight walked up to Celestia as she and her mother arrived fro the celebration, "Hello Celestia!" she said as she bounded over, her form was a small mare and she smiled warmly, "so when is the celebration?" she asked happily.

"AWWWWW, why do I have to wait so long!" she pouted, "I'm bored!" she said only to have Cadence hush her, "Now Now little one, don't get all upset, I'm sure Celestia has something you can do" she said warmly to her child.

Celestia just laughed as cadence warned her about children"I dont know, they seem quite cute"

"Storm?"

Flaming looked around as they arrived at the restraunt in town. He walked up too the counter with Eclipse"A daffidelion daisy sandwich please, what do you want?"

Archived