Elements of harmony RP(Sign up in OOC)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I didnt have anything planned, Time skip to the festival night)

Sky was standing in the crowd, looking at the stand where the princess would appear

Flamingshadow was a bit nervous of the festival, he didnt know if the prophecy was true, but if it was he knew that this was going to be a bad night

Sky smiled as the clock rang for the celebration to start. Sky watched the area where Celestia would appear but something seemed off. Sky saw a frosty wind come threw the balcony.

Flame looked at Eclipse and said"Hi" Before lookign back at the balcony, only to see the frosty winds. Flame quickly felt fear "Oh no"

Sky was shivering a lot. He saw fire near him and he started moving towards her. When he got to her he was shivering more as the room got even colder

Shadow was shivering due to the cold but also due to the fact that the prophecy was true.

As the wind got stronger a Icy blue figure appeared on the balcony that Celestia was meant to be on"Ah, finally" It said, loud enough for the whole crowd to hear

Sky was shivering on the spot, he was scared but also cold, very cold"I dont know" He shivered

"Ah, its so good to be back and soo good to be remembered by the audience that has gathered here to greet me"

Shadow used his magic to warm himself up as he had excellent control of fire magic, he looked at the frosty fiqure. He knew that this was bad, very bad

Sky was shivering but he saw a.....alicorn filly? Sky, while shivering in cold, made his way to the filly. He was not about to let a filly, even a alicorn, be alone right now

"Why does no one remember me, did you not see the signs of my return, WHO KNOWS WHO I AM?" The creature started shouting, wanting to know if it had been remembered for the three thousand year's it had been imprisoned for

Flame noticed that Eclipse was cold and he moved himself so that he was pressing his coat against her. He used his magic to spread the warmth to both of them. Flaming was lookign at the icy creature, demanding whether or not it was known. Flame knew, but did any pony else?

​Midnight had began to make her way away from the figure above them, it frightened her and she wished her mother was here beside her.

[despite her actions she is a young mare, but she is still being treated as a child as Cadence doesn't like to think she is growing older and that the child will grow up eventually :P]

Sky forced a smile "I am skyzipper though you can just call me sky, about your mom i cant say as i dont know... " Sky said the last bit sadly

"DONT YOU WELPS KNOW WHO I AM?"

Flame decided to speak out "I know who you are, i saw the signs. You are the mare frozen in ice, Frozen" He yelled out

Archived