Would you want to date a few cuties?

Of course you do! Just look at their cute faces

FleurBannersqueesmaller_zps6e5c36ec.png

CoCoRpBanner_zpsa2cf136c.png

PinkLadybanner_zpseca0bb72.jpg

prismburstbanner_zpsa3d30851.jpg

The rules are simple! Post a reason below why your character would like to go on a date and where they would like to go, and the top picks get a thread!

Specify Fleur ,Coco, Lady or Prism and this is an equal opportunity sort of thing so all may enter! Heck if you have a colt that has a colt crush and he wants to take the lady on the town, that would be adorable XD

Post away!

I would be interested in having Fable Weaver be a potential date for Coco just because I think they would make a good couple :P She's pretty cute, Fable would see that, perhaps talk to her a bit and after finding out a little about her, he would ask her out on a date, perhaps to a play in Manehatten or some dinner and a little mystery solving if your up to that, maybe tie in the Crystal Empire RP as well.

Something like Coco losing something like her mane accessory thing and Fable has to find it, something like that.

Given the two I'd probably have Diamond Cut go on a date with Coco Pommel. She is a cute, friendly and smart character that knows what she wants but seems to just need a little push getting out there socially. I could imagine a dating scene where Diamond Cut travels to Manehattan to meet her for a tour of the city and perhaps to see where she works. After this friendly gathering the two would go out to Coco's favorite restaurant in the city where they could talk about fashion culture, and each other's lives. Perhaps after that a walk in the park in the evening, a perfect ending to a date night where the two could get to know each other. Much of it would be driven by Coco of course as Diamond would be in a new city, and I'm sure there will be awkward dating moments along the way.

Hmmmmm...... maybe Fleur De Lis could go out on a date with the ever-so-handsome Flash Sentry. I could see him on duty in the Crystal Empire, doing something chivalrous to help out Fleur. The two hit it off for a little bit, then when Flash finds out Fleur's attending the upcoming Crystal Faire, he asks her out on impulse. So the two end up having a fun date at the Faire doing Faire things. Flash could even sneak in a musical performance of his own. XD

Who can resist somepony like Flash Sentry anyway?

2j49ftv.jpg

Archived