Cutest physical details or animations in the show?

http://rs1294.pbsrc.com/albums/b610/guillermogage/Fluttershyscutebelly_zps0bc01368.png

I especially like moments when they have cute bellies! But just.... how it is on the actual canon show.

I also like it when they press ther snouts aganst each other and their snouts get wrinkled. I also like that sexy little move that Twilight makes in the "Failure Song" when she sings "Oh, I've taken my share of licks!" With the little hoof movements and sassy mane and tail flip.

... much of the comic animations in "Look Before You Sleep" are soooo sassy and cute! Those make it one of my favorite episodes despite it not being particularly popular among many others for it's "girly" premise. But to is soo cute when Rarity shows Applejack the proper way to wiggle under a blanket. And the sassy squabbling is greatly animated!

What are your favorite physical art details in the show? It doesn't even have to be character things... jt can be stuff or backgrounds.

I am, of course, biased toward Fluttershy, but I loved the scenes when she was singing in Filly Vanilli. Her facial expressions and movements in that were just adorable.

• 2 weeks later...

I am, of course, biased toward Fluttershy, but I loved the scenes when she was singing in Filly Vanilli. Her facial expressions and movements in that were just adorable.

I was thinking the same thing, I find her face in the singing part at the end of the episode to be absolutely adorable.

q4ff8ft.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived