Favorite Episode: Round 1, Poll 4

Of the episodes listed below, which are your favorites? Choose up to THREE.  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Of the episodes listed below, which are your favorites? Choose up to THREE.

• Winter Wrap Up
    • Griffon the Bush Off
    • Dragonshy
    • Call of the Cutie
    • Look Before You Sleep
    • Best night Ever

This post is part of a multi-post polling bracket, the full details of which are here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2021&p=25724#p25724

Almost done with round 1!

Pick up to three favorites. You may change your votes as many times as you wish, but polling will close 5 days after this posting, after which your votes are all locked in.

Links to episode videos here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1870

Best Night Ever is my favorite of these. it was just the perfect way to end the first season in my opinion. It had an awesome song. And not enough can be said about Fluttershy's part in it...

Winter Wrap Up is second of this group. The song is just perfect. The rest of the episode could just suck, and I would still vote for it for that song. It doesn't suck however, it's a great episode showcasing a really cute side of Twilight's personality.

I had a tougher time deciding my third pick. I ultimately went with Look Before you Sleep. Mostly because I'm an Applejack fan. Twilight is really cute in this one too, which is fun.

I went with Winter Wrap Up because... I don't know actually. The episode starts off with an awesome song. My favorite of season 1. It showed how working together works out.

I was already very interested in the show by Dragonshy, but it was the episode that truly made me love the series.

Best Night Ever definitely comes after that. I thought it ended great. The last scene shows all the characters enjoying their time together and really that's the best way they could have ended the season in my opinion.

Best Night Ever is my favorite of these. it was just the perfect way to end the first season in my opinion. It had an awesome song. And not enough can be said about Fluttershy's part in it...

Winter Wrap Up is second of this group. The song is just perfect. The rest of the episode could just suck, and I would still vote for it for that song. It doesn't suck however, it's a great episode showcasing a really cute side of Twilight's personality.

I had a tougher time deciding my third pick. I ultimately went with Look Before you Sleep. Mostly because I'm an Applejack fan. Twilight is really cute in this one too, which is fun.

This, with same arguments XD (except the one with Twilight in Look Before you Sleep)

I was a little split between Look Before You Sleep and Dragonshy. Dragonshy is obviously an easy choice for quality episodes. But LBYS has some great Rarity vs. Applejack dialog that can't be overlooked.

I ended up giving LBYS a vote, tis a shame its probably not going to make it. It wouldnt have survived to the final anyways.

I know Griffon the Brush off isn't going to make it out of this round, but I'm the only vote so far? I thought it would be more popular than that. I guess I'm glad Pinkie is well represented by Party of One.

I liked every episode in this poll.

The last poll was the one that gave me the difficult choices. A couple other people had problems choosing in the first two polls. I tried my best to keep the popular episodes separate in the first round, but tastes vary so much! I gave everypony three votes just to cut down on the "I can't choose!" effect, but y'know, this is a show full of great episodes, thus this is a poll full of tough choices.

But it's gotta be done. This board must continue its march toward choosing a Best! Episode! Ever!, and casualties are inevitable (Feeling Pinkie Keen :sad:, A Dog and Pony Show :scream:, Show Stoppers :sniff: , and probably now Griffin the Brush-Off :!: ... There's no RD sad smiley, that's the closest i could get).

Dragonshy, Call of the Cutie and Best Night Ever.

Dragonshy was a cool adventure type episode with a lot of fun moments and shows Fluttershy at her best (and worst).

I love Call of the Cutie because Applebloom is an adorable little pony ninja. Also Twist. :ugeek:

Best Night Ever was just plain fun. Also gave us Soarin' and Spitfire.

Winter Wrap Up was my favorite out of these, I especially enjoyed the song.

Next was Dragonshy because I just adore Fluttershy; she reminds me of myself when I was younger.

I also chose Best Night Ever as it was a solid ending to the season.

Winter Wrap Up was my favorite of these. I think the song pretty much made the episode. The actual plot was pretty good too.

Best Night Ever was my second favorite. It was a solid season finale, with some of the funniest moments in the series. :evil:

I loved Dragonshy, just because Fluttershy was absolutely epic in it.