Super Duper Party Pony~

PinkieBannerTime_zpsba5d8497.png

"Ohhhh Ohhh look at all the ponies, there's this one and that one and oh one over there!" The pink ponies bounces around you excited cheerful and a humm in her voice as she greeted you. "My names Pinkie Pie! Whats yours? Oh no name or maybe your going to tell me your name now that would be AWESOME!" She bounces around even faster stopping directly in front of your face. "SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TODAY HU HUH HU HUH UH HUH?" As she looks at you unexpectedly.

------

Enjoy that little intro? Well more were that came from.

This is an area for our resident party pony and it is for you to request and brainstorm some ideas for an rp with this very happy and suger sweet pony right here. Your free to post if your interisted in doing a thread with her. I also have a very big journey upcoming for the pink party pony to a kingdom that cannot feel joy and her attempts to bring joy back to that kingdom. That's gonna be a fun multithread affair that you'll see in due time.

For now she's open but there are just a few things I must clear before we can you make request

:smirk:

-I can only do so much threads at a time since. So there may come a chance that I start taking them however don't threat as I will take more when some have finished

-This pinkie pie is post season 4 in terms out where she's at as the new ambassador of laughter

You can contact me various ways pm, my profile, this thread. So don't be shy!

Pinkie and Flux... that'd be interesting, I think. She's in my log, if you want to read her bio. I'd be fine with using Flux, or any of the characters in my log, if you'd prefer one of them.

Sounds good to me!

I could always bring in my CC OC Tex Critter, who can sing and has a loyal following of animals with him at all times!

:D:D:D

@Rainbow I'd be happy to do a thread when he's ready

@Flux sounds interesting I am sure we can come up with some with the pyrotechnics she does, maybe for a pinkie party

@Mojo He sounds fun I am sure singing and animals equals another great party idea or even just a random idea.

Anyways your all good send me a pm to further brain storm a thread idea ^^

Pyro does the pyrotechnics, not Flux. I can use him instead if you want me to, but I just thought a meeting between Pinkie and Flux would be somewhat interesting. I'm willing to do either one, whichever you want.

Alrighty sorry that its been so long sense a response. Its been a busy week and the archeage beta sorta happened.

Though yes updates!

So who hear deson't sharing a thread cause I thought to accomodate people in meeting and talking with pinkie I could just do a part planning open thread. Though if you just want to 1 on 1 I'm willing to do those for those interisted in just a 1x1.

So group idea? 1x1 which do you guys here prefer?

Archived