The snow glows white on the mountain tonight(open)

So... my other one died, so, since addicted, fure, and smiley wanted to do it.... well, here it is! :P

Not a hoofprint to be seen! So a new princess has been born and is now old enough to take on royal duties.... she has a talent with ice so the other princesses (Celestia,luna,etc) decided that she should have a kingdom near the crystal empire...... so basically this is life in a new kingdom....

You thought it was going to be frozen, didnt you? :D lol

Form~

Name~

Age~

Race~

Personality~

History(optional!)~

Other~

My form~

Name~Frozen Heart

Age~15 *mare*

Race~alicorn....

Personality~Kind,loyal to her subjects, will do anything to protect her kingdom, if you hurt one of her subjects, she will most likely freeze you in ice...... lol

History(optional!)~none, technically...

Other~Nooope!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im going to link a CC char here. Blackwing will be in this new empie as a visit or maybe to pul a score if there is anything here worthwhile. He may be a EX thief, not a CURRENT thief, though he stills pulls scores here and their. Thats only if your ok with it, if not he will just be here to visit the kingdom and to maybe help protect the princess while he is their.

Thats my Char

That wont work, trsut me. You will try, but Blackwing will doge. Anyway, like i said, it depends if their is a score that he would want to pull. Oh, and if anyone has char's that would like to join Black, feel free though please this is Blue's RP, let her chose if you can or not. I dont want to ruin

(You can call me Fanny, love ;))

Name~ Sugar Rush

Age~ Young Teen

Race~ Earth Pony

Personality~ Bubbly, chatty and cheerful, even to the ponies she just met. But she is the complete opposite when she is nervous or scared.

Other~ Sugar is addicted to eating sugar. She shakes all the time and twitches occasionally. She is very hyper and moves everywhere. She stutters while she speaks and it is also spoken in a fast tone. She carries a saddle pack filled with sugary treats everywhere she goes.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/efpNXjP.png

Name~ Darkness Eclipsed

Age~ older colt [16-17]

Race~ Peagsus

Personality~ shy, quiet, usually alone and somewhat likes it mainly as he is nervous around other ponies

History(optional!)~ nah not tonight, maybe ill make it up tomorrow :razz:

Other~ has slight crush on Princess :razz:

yup exact same as before

Name~ Cirrus Swirl

Age~ Teen (about 16)

Race~ Pegasus

Personality~ She's a bit shy and awkward at times, but really easygoing once you get to know her. She can sometimes be sarcastic, but will always have a kind heart. She's also scared easily, and a little clumsy

Other~ None :P

Archived