[Canterlot] Shining City[OPEN]

miraclebanner.png

[colour=#ffffff]As Miracle walked up to Misty, she saw the peryton have a little eagerness to her. It would be very fortunate if her friend was around to find. However it was very unlikely. Especially since perytons aren't really an equine in Equestria that has a lot of representation in the royal palace. Although, the Princesses would treat them like any other. Wouldn't they?

Miracle belched. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"So Misty, tell me about this friends of yours. How long have you known her?"[/colour]

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#FFBFFF]”Oh, well Snow's not my friend.” Misty smiled at the notion. “She's my sister!” she paused, then decided to correct herself. “I mean, I'm sure we would be considered friends too. We were born and grew up together. We spent every day together, just us! Well, I mean, we had parents too. They're great!” she smiled at the fond memory of the family she left behind. Misty was still so young, merely a fawn trying to make her way through the wide world.

“At least, we were together, until...” Misty grew silent, peering off into the distance. “We got separated. I thought she was right behind me.” A tear rolled down her cheek and fell to the ground. She didn't make a move to stop it, but instead stood up resolutely. She did her best to puff out her chest and make herself look big, even though she was still quite little. “But I'm going to find her!” Misty said determinedly.[/colour]

• 1 month later...

miraclebanner.png

[colour=#ffd700]"Sister!?" [/colour][colour=#ffffff]Miracle stopped walking in order to properly show her energy towards this situation. [/colour][colour=#ffd700] "Sister!? Well, we have to find her! Now!"[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]Miracle looked back at Robikku, who was still dealing with the lunch check. Such a lazy pony. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"Come on Robi! We gotta find Misty's sister!"[/colour][colour=#ffffff] Miracle rolled her eyes. If this was to be an adventure, Miracle must have been the front runner, the explorer, the daredevil, the action pony. Robikku, who was trailing behind not just an overweight unicorn, but also a slightly malnourished peryton, seemed to play the adventure goof-ball in this episode. And Miracle didn't let up on the opportunity. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"Let's go slow poke! We got perytons to find!"[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]Miracle started pretending like she knew what she was doing. It's amazing how confidence changes a pony's personality. [/colour][colour=#ffd700]"Hm, if I was a peryton, where would I be? Of course the garden will be the first place we'll look. If its closed for the day or if she's not there, then we will try the next best place. The library!"[/colour][colour=#ffffff] Miracle started increasing her trotting speed, ignoring the cracks in the cobblestone below her she had thus far avoided contact with.[/colour]

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

• 1 month later...

Robikku had finally just about gotten the bill tended to, and apologised profusely for the awkward scenes that perhaps had arisen during their stay - the Pegasus was secretly quite glad to finally be able to just turn tail and leave the resteraunt, reminding himself to never come back this way again if he felt peckish...he didn't exactly fancy the idea of having to deal with the rude waiter he'd just dealt with give that infuriatingly condescending glare sizing him up before turning him away.

Muttering under his breath a few quiet unpleanatries about what should happen to that establishment, Robikku arrives beside the group and clears his throat loudly, giving a somewhat small tap on the ground with a hoof as he announces his return. " Okay, well...looks like you gals are good to go, so let's just head ourselves outta this little popsicle stand or something! "

Honestly, though, the Pegasus wasn't quite sure how things were gonna work out - he could remember the discussion him and misty had had a little while back before they all had stopped to eat, and the idea of them all going to the gardens was still very much the major point of call, but he wasn't entirely sure if thy'd find what Misty was looking for there...but he strained to think as to where else such a creature as perytons would go in Canterlot, given that there very few other places they could roam and be themselves.

Dismissing his doubts for the moment, he stretches slightly before pointing a hoof in the relevent direction with a smile. " Let's get going, full steam ahead! "

• 1 month later...
[colour=#FFBFFF]Misty was torn between following Miracle willy-nilly, or waiting for Robikku Pegasus. She had met Robikku first, but Miracle was quite eccentric and raring to go. “But I don't even know if she's here!” Misty tried to explain, trailing after Miracle and glancing back at the blue Pegasus. She was eager to get looking too, of course, but not at the cost of leaving behind one of her only friends.

“Robi? Who's—“ she paused, glancing to where Miracle was looking as she called out the name. Robi. Robikku Pegasus. She put the two names together in her mind. “Why did you call him 'Robi'?” The white Peryton asked curiously. His name was Robikku Pegasus. Though it may have been a little lengthy, it didn't make it any less of a name.

“But I'm not sure if she's even in the city or not.” Misty repeated. It was a saddening reminder that she had no idea where or how far to look for her sister. Snow had been missing for a few months now, but Griffons possessed quick moving airships. She didn't know how far they could have taken her, or where. She was just a little Peryton in a big city, in a big world. The search would seem more than a little hopeless to anyone else.

But after all the two had done for her, Misty couldn't just stop looking before she'd even began here! “Right!” she gave a firm nod to Robikku, strutting along with the ponies. Even if they didn't find Snow, she'd at least have fun in the company of friends. And, the search itself would be an adventure, in any case. The important thing was to keep her head up, her spirits high, and her eyes on the goal. Snow or no, maybe some creature would have seen another Peryton like her. Any information would be helpful, any sort of lead a step closer to finding her sister. She just couldn't give up.

As they began to walk along though, Misty was silently thinking over Robikku's words. “...what's a pop-se-kul?” she asked, doing her best to repeat the unfamiliar word. She knew that she was new to cities and towns, and indeed, new to society as a whole. But she wasn't embarrassed EVERY time she didn't understand something. It happened so frequently, if she was abashed all the time, she might have a permanent red face from blushing. She was aware, though, that there were some things that didn't and wouldn't exist in her forest home. It was nothing to be ashamed of, so long as those she met knew where she came from. Being as she was part deer, it wasn't hard to figure out that she had lived in the woods most of her life. And now, when she was among friends, even though Misty was still a bit nervous, she was starting to get comfortable with this whole 'city' thing.[/colour]

bannermiracle.png

[colour=#ffffff]Miracle trotted towards the clearing in front of what is considered the back alleyways of the main palace in Canterlot. Next to the farthest alleyway East, was the entrance to the garden. As she approached, she began to frown, as she saw the garden gate was closed with two very strong gaurdsponies statued at the gate. She slowed her pace to a slow walk. She looked back at the other two. [/colour] [colour=#ffd700]"This doesn't look go-wwaaAAHHH!"[/colour] [colour=#ffffff]Miracle tripped. She stubbed her fetlock, only a little, but saw that she had tripped on a crack in the cobblestone pathway.[/colour] [colour=#ffd700]"Ugh!"[/colour] [colour=#ffffff]She said.[/colour] [colour=#ffd700]"That's why I always step over cracks."[/colour] [colour=#ffffff]She looked up at one of the guardsponies who looked none-too-pleased to be seeing them.[/colour] [colour=#ffd700] "Um. Excuse me, sir, but um, is the-"[/colour]

[colour=#006400]"The garden's closed. Sorry."[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]Miracle flattened her ears back as she looked at Misty. This adventure turned up a losing rock already.[/colour]