Lost in the Woods (Open)

smileyface1010

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Yep, feel free to join whenever fransh))

Cirrus got to the top just as the others jumped off. "Hey wait for meeeeeeeee!!" she shouted, jumping off herself. She closed her eyes, feeling the wind in her mane as she fell. It felt quite peaceful for a monrnt, until she felt her wing hit something hard. She yelped in pain as she splashed into the pool of water below the falls. "Ouch..." she muttered

Genesis quickly ran to Cirrus after his jump,

"What you hit?" he looked to Stormchaser

"Can you get my bag, its by Lilly, it has a med kit inside..." he looked at Cirrus, wating for her answer.

Lily looks at the three ponies,

"What happened?"

Lily hands Gen the med kit,

"Here Gen Gen..."

Genesis nods thanks,

"Lilly sometimes hurt her wing in the past. So i have some experinces on it."

He began to examie Cirrus' wing,

"Its not a major injury but it needs to be treated. Let me..." he searches through his med kit,

"Here we go, Im going to wrap it with a ice pack under the bandges. You make sure you dont fly no more until it heals."

He puts the ice pack on her wing softly and began to wrap.

"There..."

Lily smiles, despite Genesis being the tough guy, he had always a kind heart. She remeabers the times when she got her wing hurt. Gen would always come to her aid.

Genesis sighs,

"Alright...I guess that's enough fun for today..."

Cirrus flinched as the cold ice pack touched her wing, but smiled a little as he started to wrap it up. She remembered the times when she would fly as a filly, almost always ending up hurting herself in one way or another. She looked at the bandaged wing and sighed, she hated being grounded. "Alright... so what do we do now?" she asked.

(Just would like to precise something. As I read my way here someone said this was the Everfree Forest, but the woods they went in in 'Sleepless in Ponyville' is not the Everfree Forest. I did not manage to find the name, but they are woods that, I guess, are around the town.)

Going camping was a nice and fun activity to do with others. Ponies could gather and go sleep away from the life of the city. They would live in the wild for a few days and go on adventures. It was pleasant for the change of scenery and for all of the places that could be explored! Some did it alone too for the simple reason that they liked the life in nature more than the regular one the majority of ponies were living.

But that isn't what is happening here... or well, at least not really. It's something unexpected. Those woods the others all went in were a nice place to do this, yes, but also going to take walks there was also a nice thing to do. It was a nice way to rest the mind a little...

But then again, this is not what is happening here! Actually... Deeper within these woods there was one being who seemed to be wandering around. She was young... and wildlife was something she knew about a little. Thing is... she was lost. Indeed, this young fellow's name was Freesia, an ice fairy. She had the idea of going outside and a little further than just the town or around the place she lives at. After arguing a little with her older friend, Seria Rosa, another fairy who was taking care of her, she left and went into the woods for what she thought would be a nice stroll... Seria decided to let her go anyway, thinking she would rethink her actions and come back, but unfortunately things didn't seem to go that way.

Right now Freesia was lost in those woods, having lost track of the path she was supposed to follow. To her the trees all looked the same. Fairies were actually very good to find their way back, but... for Freesia it was something else. She never really learned how to do this... and so, by avoiding learning something that could have helped her find her way back, she was now lost to wander in those woods for until somepony would find her... hopefully Seria. Right now she just wanted to give up, though. She was starting to get irritated by this situation. She decided to let herself fall on her rump and would let out a long irritated moan before she'd look around at the trees... those trees which were all the same to her.

Freesia: Aww... why did I think of this stupid idea?... Now I'm lost and I can't even find my way back!

Honestly, she felt sadness, through this, but she was even more annoyed... enough to come and cross her hooves together as she'd pout to no one for a second before bringing the hooves down. Since she was unable to help herself in this situation, she would use something else as a last resort. The young ice fairy inhaled deeply and looked up at the same time before yelling as loud as she could.

Freesia: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Her voice would reach up in the air and throughout the woods. It was loud enough for the group of campers to hear her, even. From their position, she didn't seem to be too far from them. Not right next to them, but still close enough for them to be able to follow her voice well.

Genesis' ears perk

"You hear that?"

Lilly looks at him,

"I think so, how about everypony eles?"

Genesis stood up, with his bag on his back, he gallpos toward the cries.

((Lets me catch up guys!! XD))

Sugar climbed up the waterfall using her shaky hooves. It took a while, cimbing isnt as easy when you cant teleport or fly! She groaned as she lifted herself up again ad she climbed a bit faster. Boy, this is tiring... A grin invaded her face when her hoove touched flat ground. She went up and breathed. She looked down, instantly looking pale.

"G-goodness! I-I-I-I didnt k-know it was t-t-this high!" She stuttered as she took a step backwards.

She continued going backwards a bit. She observed the others jumping in. She wished she can do that. It took her a lot of energy just to get here. She felt her hoof touch sonething slippery, which caused her to slip! She slided forwards, falling into the waterfall. She swore she heard Cirrus in pain. But that wasnt most of her problems, she was falling!

"E-EEEEKKKK!!!!!" She shrieked as she plopped into the water, in a painfull bellyflop.

Due to the belly impact, it made a painfull slap-like sound when she landed in the water. Pain started to curse through her body as she sinked into the water. She tried to swim upwards, but the pain was unbearable! She let out a scream, causing bubbles to emerge from her mouth and into the surface of the water. She needed help...

Lilly came over to Sugar,

"Oh no!" she dived into the water and grabed of hold Sugar. As they rose and got to land, her eyes filled with worry,

"Are you okay!? Sugar! Oh Gen, why we need that Med kit..."

Sugar held her mouth with her shaking hooves. She tried to move out of the water. She needed to breath! Everytime she moves a muscle, pain shot through that particular spot. She can feel her lungs burn because of lack of oxygen. Her mouth suddenly opened to try and take in some air, but she swallowed a whole lot of water instead. She can feel her eyes getting droopy. She fell unconscious just when she felt something pull her up the surface.

Lilly thanked Sky for helping her get Sugar out, she then put her ear on Sugar's chest.

"Oh no...." she began to do mouth to mouth, and pushing on Sugar's chest.

"Come on breath!"

Sugar could feel she could move again as time went by. She twitched her ears a little. Thought it was barely noticeable. She could feel air go through her lungs again as her heart started to slowly but surely, begin to pump. She suddenly felt the urge to vomit. A very gross feeling to be felt. The feeling went unbearable as her red orbs shot open. Her upper body jolted up as she coughed up water she has swallowed. Bad move though. When she got up, the belly-flop shot pain through her front body.

"A-ahh! It h-h-hurts!" She shrieked as she placed her hoof in her stinging stomach.

Tears started to fall as she flinched from her own touch. I guess jumping into a waterfall stomach-first wasnt a good idea. A huge red mark can be found in the spot. Making her already hot pink coat to look much darker. She tried to move her back. Only to groan in defeat as the bruised spot started to throb with pain. It was like a sunburn, but a hundred times worse.

Lilly gently helped her back down, she puts a blankte under her head.

She then looks at Sky,

"Sky, can you go find Genesis, tell him we need the med kit unless any other pony has something we can help ease the pain with?"

Lilly looked at Sugar with worry,

"Hey...Dont push yourself alright Sugar, just rest."

Sugar could feel herself being pushed down. Which she didnt argue with. She laid flat on her back, relieved that some of the pain went away. She pushed her head down on the soft blanket. Thankful for finally being comfortable. She looked at Lily and gave her a sad smile.

"T-thanks L-l-lily, S-sorry for being a b-b-bother t-though..." She apologized with her stuttery voice.

Even though she was in the verge of pain, her usual shaking and twitching still didn't leave her body. She coughed a little, releasing more water out of her system. She groaned a bit at the process. She reminded herself to make a mental note: Never dive stomach-first into a body of water, or ANYTHING at all.

Archived