Lost in the Woods (Open)

smileyface1010

Lilly smiles slightly her,

"No need to apologize...Besides, you and Gen Gen need to know each other more." she joked "Not just you but everypony...he is always in his office..." she shakes her head.

"Im rambling off, lets get you healed up..."

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sugar chuckled a little, ignoring the pain when she did so. Genesis sounds like a busy pony. He also sounds like he needs someone to talk to other than an office computer. She sighed in relief and looked at Lily with thankful eyes.

"T-thanks s-s-so much, L-lily!" She said, the zig on her voice slowly starting to return.

((Anyone in the mood for sugar water? XD I'm sorry had to make that pun))

Cirrus sighed quietly as Lily helped out Sugar. It was a bad idea coming to the falls... After a moment, she walked over. "Heh, guess I'm not the only clumsy one here," she chuckled. "Need help with anything?" She asked, a little awkwardly.

Lilly smiles slightly,

"Yeah...I understand how you feel though..." she spreads her wings,

"Like I said, I got my wing hurt....Then Gen made it better...So I know the feeling of not being able to fly...it sucks ha ha ha."

(( BUAHAHAHAHA!!! XD I FREAKING DIED!!! ))

Sugar lightly chuckled. She listened to Lily. So Sky helped her huh? She looked at Sky with her red orbs which are slowly gaining life. She smiled at him before finally speaking.

"T-Thanks Sky, I-I-I owe ya o-one" She thanked him.

Sky looked at Cirrus who also seemed to be hurt. She got worried for a minute. That must be why she heard Cirrus in pain before she fell into her untimely demise. She observed at her wing closely. She wished she could have helped. She sighed a bit before finally giggling at what Cirrus said.

"Y-Yeah, I g-guess so, and t-thanks C-Cirrus, but I t-think I'm g-good.." She stuttered.

She slowly felt the throbbing decrease as time goes by. She slowly tried to sat up. Pain still shot up at her, but it was tolerable. She stood up. A little wobbly, but is still able to balance herself. She smiled reassuringly at the others before nodding her shaky head to them.

Lilly had a worried face when Sugar rose, but smiled slightly as she, by the looks of it, seemed alright.

Genesis looks up,

"Storm! Do you see the pony or whatever yelled for help up there!?"

Sky would walk over to cirrus"You ok pal? I...feel bad....i should have actually looked properly before we jumped" Sky would say. When he had gone underwater he had not even looked, he hadnt bothered too.

(( This will be my last post guys, going to bed... its reaaaaaally late.. dont go too far without me okay? :D))

Sugar smiled when Lily doesnt seem to worry anymore. She nodded at them again and trotted over to Genesis. She took every step with a little pain, but it was bearable. She heard the scream of a distressed pony a while back. Which got her curious. That must be the reason Storm is flying up there. Being an earth pony, she cant possibly fly! She stopped infront of Genesis and asked.

"D-Did Storm f-f-find the d-distressed pony y-yet?" She asked Genesis as she also looked up.

Sugar also would look around. She would lean her ear in every spot. You never know when you might here the pony, or whatever that was again. She also would like to contribute something to the group.

Ah, such a bother... Even with her loud yelling no one was appearing. Well, no one would appear instantly... But it seemed like no one was around at least. The more she stood there, the more she would realize the situation she was in. It was nothing pleasant. Freesia took a look around as she sat there, like she thought someone would come from any direction... but no one was in sight. Her eyes would come back in front of her and on the ground, semi-shutting and her ears would drop in desperation. She'd sigh at her own problems.

Freesia: Somepony?... Please?...

She'd ask no one in particular, looking up with her eyes in front of her, but again, it felt like there was no hope. She couldn't do much and this was getting to her more and more. She wanted to stay strong through this, but right now she just wanted to go home and be with Seria, where she knew she'd be safe and with someone who could understand her.

Freesia: I'm lost...

She'd tell herself, as if it wasn't obvious enough. She had to remind herself and face reality. It was a lot to bear at the moment, though. As much as she tried to hold it in, it simply overcame her and tears began to form in her eyes. Shouts wanted to come out, she'd try to fight them to prevent them, but then again she would cringe by doing this... and finaly, she would simply break down in sobs at her sad fate. There was no hero around who would save her, that's what she thought.

(Yay sad music is inspiring me too much :D)

((Sorry guys, I should've slowed down...))

"Yeah, I'm fine...hurts a little, but i'll be fine," Cirrus said to Sky. She looked up, jumping a little at the distressed call. "I wonder what's happening... we should follow wherever that's coming from" she said.

Genesis nods no,

"I dont think so..."

He runs into the forest, trying his best to remeaber where he thought he last heard the cry of help. He started to hear sobbing,

"Hello?!"

Lilly looked to where Gen ran off too,

"He might need help...We should go with him..."

Sugar shifted her head and her ear collected sounds of somepony alive. She would trot to the place she thought she heard it and would listen closer, shifting her head, ears and eyes on that direction. She placed one of her quivering hooves to her right ear to focus her sense. Finally, something caught up. She jolted her head away and galloped to Genesis. Wincing as she did so.

"Hey G-Genesis! I h-h-heard it o-over there!" She declared, poniting her hoof to the direction she had been.

Her face was dusted with worry. What would happen to that poor fellow if no one came to save it? It might be injured, or simply abandoned. Whatever the reason is, She would find out and do all that it takes to help.

(http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/Ikima/Freesia_zps4d4d7f6a.png this is Freesia, btw. Oh and fairies have a british accent too.)

It was just over... The poor ice fairy just wanted to take a nice stroll in woods she did not know about. That was it, no one was going to find her now. She wanted to be back with Seria, so she could apologize! But no... all she could do now was to sob... Sob about her fate, sob about the fact that it was over. She was not smart enough to get out of this one! She just couldn't show others that she was good... again she had to be bad at something and it brought her into so much trouble. Oh if only this poor fairy had listened to the older one and actually try to practice what she was taught.

But no... maybe that in the end Seria didn't care enough about her. Not enough to try and look for her. She had been gone for some time already. Freesia was not able to get back up and she kept on crying her eyes out at all of those thoughts. Being lost and alone was not something she could bear with well when she had always been seeking attention.

Yet sometimes life could be a funny thing. When her hopes were all lost, through her cries and sobs she thought she heard a voice. Her ears perked up and she took her head out of her hooves to look around with her wet eyes. She had let out a small gasp and tried to focus on her surrounding, see if she couldn't hear anything else. She refused to move as she thought it would give her a better chance of hearing or just to pay more attention. What was this? A second voice? A female one this time. Could it be that there really were ponies around here? At that she decided to give it some effort and managed to slowly get up, still watching around with her pupil-less eyes. She sniffed once before she would try to speak out.

Freesia: He... Hello?

She would ask out in the air, trying to be loud enough to be heard. Right after she said that she heard the voice of a male, perhaps the first one she heard too... she couldn't tell since she was sobbing when she heard it the first time. But right away hope raised back to her. Her eyes widened and her body filled up with energy as she began to walk a little, having a few more tears to shed.

Freesia: O-Over here!... I'm over here!!

She'd call loud enough with a panicked tone. It was perhaps her best chance to be rescued and helped at the moment.

(Gotta go to sleep here, it's pretty late! G'night!)

(alright, see ya later Fransh! :D)

Sugar would gallop ahead of Genesis to look for said pony. Wincing as she did so, she ignored the shouts of pain and increased her galloping speed. She slowed down a bit and clasped her stomach. She leaned in a tree for a few seconds. She checked her belly. The bruise is, of course, still there. She let her ears travel around the place, looking for a sign that indicates something alive was here. Her ears perked to the right. It seems to be a voice. She took a few steps to that direction. She could be halucinating. Just then, she heard a second voice, at this, she went deeper into the forest, ignoring pain's attempt to stop her. She stopped dead on her tracks when she saw a..... fairy it seems? She would stare at it for a few moments until finally shaking her head and running up to her. She wrapped a shaky hoof around her shoulder softly.

"A-are you a-a-alright?" She asked nervously.

"A-Are you injured? H-h-how long have you b-been out h-h-here? Is t-there anyone else w-w-with you?" She would hurriedly asked.

She proceeded to check for any injuries. Nothing she saw at the moment. She wanted to look a bit closer to see if there were any hidden bruises or cuts. But she shrugged it off, the little creature might feel uncomfortable if she did so. She also shrugged off the face that her wings and tail were made out of ice. She'll ask, and tell her how awesome it is later when she calms down.

Genesis quickly followed after, as he reached Sugar and the fairy. He stared in awe,

"A fairy....how?...." he looked at Sugar, now relizing she was in pain. He put his bag down and took out his med kit, he walked to Sugar,

"Hey...Let me help you with that bruise...." he looked at the fairy,

"Are you hurt as well?"

The young ice fairy kept looking in the direction of the voices she heard, her eyes looking for other living beings.

Freesia: I'm over here!!

She'd call out again to make sure she was heard... it's shortly after that one of them would show up. As she heard the hoof-steps of this one she turned around to be able to see the pony in question. At her sight she wouldn't move yet, though. Yet so did the other pony. They would stare at each other for a moment before the older pony would finaly make a move and come over, putting a hoof around a shoulder. At this moment Sugar could sense a cold chill coming from around the ice fairy... because yes, ice fairies needed to stay in the cold, and in order to do so, they could cast a spell around themselves which creates a cold aura of exactly 0 degree celcius, which meant that if they were to go swim in the water, they would slowly freeze it.

At the pony's question, Freesia looked up at her and shook her head slowly to answer the first question. She'd sniffle once before she would start to answer all of those questions.

Freesia: I've been here for... hours, but... then I got lost. I was alone all this time and I don't know how to find my way back home...

She would answer her honestly, lowering her head slightly at the end of it. After what one more pony would come out of the woods too. Freesia looked over to see who it was. Probably the male voice she had heard previously... well that was good. He too stared at her, probably for the fact that she was a fairy, but Freesia did not fret with those details. To her it was simply normal since she had always lived that way and did not understand yet that fairies were not really recognized around. She had been told, though, that Seria had been the only one for a few years until she arrived.

At Genesis' question she would simply shake her head in denial. Fortunately, although she seemed to be in great distress, the young ice fairy was perfectly fine.

(Sky is with the others; Lilly & Cirrus...if that helps :P )

Lilly looks at the other ponies,

"You think they found what thier looking for?"

Genesis nods, and continues on Sugar. His horn glows as, floating over a ice pack and wraps. As he did to Cirrus he did to Sugar.

"There Sugar, that should help slightly...." he then looks at the fairy,

"So, what is your name?"

Archived