Poker Night 1

Try to give everyone a chance to post, but if you want to respond to someone feel free. Just use wise logic. I try to limit myself to two total posts to make sure everyone has a chance to respond before I make any further posts.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but a back-and-forth that goes on in a multi-player thread can throw things off. Generally, I think ShadowWalking's got the right idea; one game post plus one conversation post per betting round.

Still not sure how the game's going to work; I'm assuming there will be a round of bets before the draw, to give players a chance to fold without losing any stakes, plus another after the draw. Do you know how we're going to resolve the card draw?

Alright. We can go with the highest roll wins. Where the roll counts for both your fresh set of cards, and drawing.

Average of two rolls.

where a 10 on the first roll can grantee a win for that round.

Or

http://brilliantgame...php?topic=750.0

Yeah, the game itself is rather thrown off for me; I'll hold off on rolling/betting until we sort out all the rules. I'll still post for interaction, though, when I get the chance.

Eh, thought it would be simple enough to just have the dice roller determine the winner of a hand...Is there any other way we can do this?

And yikes! The good DJ completely ignored ol' Pocket...So cold! :oops:

Now that Robi has posted I'll post.

We should discuss who wins the hands as we sorta did in page one. The holdup seems to be around the dice roller and the rules of the game, but who cares? Let's tell the story.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't sure how the posting order worked, to be frank. It's kind of broken down, in the midst of long pauses and thread rejuvenatings. I don't think anyone's going to mind if you just go ahead, Steel, as long as you don't push the game itself ahead too much.

Archived