Doctor whooves adventures [1 open]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ja, you are correct, und I can't trot over to her castle und fetch her since I am needed here to vatch over Herr Doctor. If you vould be villing to go to her castle, fraulien, den convince her to come here, maybe vee could solve dis problem! I have no clue as to vhat's going on vith Herr Doctor, but I fear if we don't figure dis out soon, he may perish! Princess Twilight is dee only pony in dis area who has dee experience und knowledge vee need to solve dis mystery. Vould you please go over to her castle und ask? Tell her Professor Krashkop needs her help, dat should be enough to peek her interest,"

(ooc): If we want to do this, I would be willing to RP as Princess Twilight Sparkle for this story and the scene at her castle

"Okay, I will" Fire said, closing the book and running out of the door. She ran as fast as she could to the castle and stopped at the doors. "I have to see the princess! It's an emergency!" Fire said to the guard.

While Professor Krashkop continued to tend to the Doctor the best he could, the royal guard at Twilight's castle that Fire approached sensed the urgency of the mare and quickly led her inside. After passing through several hallways, the guard led Fire to the Princess:

FD0MVIKHO7XHZFY.SQUARE3.jpg

"Young mare, I am told you have a matter of great urgency for me," the Princess said, "please, tell me how I can help."

Fire bowed and said "Professor Krashkop and I have found a pony, who had dimension travelled to Equestria. He now is going through something we can't figure out. Would it be okay for you to come with me to his lab?"

as you went into the castle you heard a sound like somepony scream but it was quick,

went you guys leave you notice something weird about the satutes they one looks out of line.

you guys also notice the guard that was at the door is gone and just his head piece is where hee was

Fire bowed and said "Professor Krashkop and I have found a pony, who had dimension travelled to Equestria. He now is going through something we can't figure out. Would it be okay for you to come with me to his lab?"

"Dimension travelled? And you say Professor Krashkop is involved? Professor Clyde Krashkop?" Princess Twilight asked in astonishment. "Of course I will come with you! Lead the way!"

As Fire leads the Princess towards the outer door, she gasps when she sees the door guard's headpiece was there but he wasn't.

"Guard? GUARD!! Where are you? Why would he desert his post.. and you're right, Fire, I will alert the remaining guards and.. say, that's odd! Do you see it, Fire? One of the statues in the courtyard has moved slightly out of line! I KNOW it had to have been moved in the past few minutes, I walked by here a short time ago. I wonder if all of these strange coincidences have anything to do with our dimensional traveller? Oh well, no time for this, we better move on to the Professor's lab now."

Using her magic to move the statue back into it's proper place, Princess Twilight prepares to follow Fire back to the lab. Meanwhile, Professor Krashkop continued to attempt to wake the Doctor back up.

"ACK! UNEEMAL! Everyting I have tried to revive Herr Doctor has failed! I hope Fire gets back here soon vith dee Princess, I fear dis pony, hu-man, or vhatever he is may be dying..."

"Thank you, Miss Fire," Princess Twilight said as she turned towards the Professor, "I came as soon as I could, Professor. Is it true that this, pony, is from another dimension?"

"Javol, your highness," Professor Krashkop answered. "At least, dat's vhat he claimed, vhen he was conscious. I cannot vake him up, und he has dis strange glow on him!"

"I've never seen anything like this before," the alicorn mare said as she carefully studied the Doctor. "He could be from the same realm I was when I entered the magic mirror, but I'm really not sure."

"I know he has two hearts, I checked him vhile I was trying to revive him. Dat's not normal."

"You're right, Professor, that's not normal. I wish he could wake up and tell us why he's here. Miss Fire, do you recall anything he may have said that could be useful to us now?"

"He said that he was sent here on a mission. The Doctor was supposed to stop something terrible from happening" Fire said as she thought she saw something through the window. She turned to see a statue, right outside of the window. Fire gasped as she silently pointed at it.

"What is it, Fire?" Princess Twilight asked as she turned in the direction the mare was pointing. "HEY! How did that Pegasus statue get there? I know it wasn't there when I came in here. Something very peculiar is going on."

"How can dis be?" added Professor Krashkop, "stautes cannot move around like dis!"

"When I left the castle, I noticed how one of the statues in the front courtyard had moved out of line. Maybe our visitor from another dimension can answer these questions. I am going to try to wake him up with my magic. Stand back, give me lots of room," the alicorn mare said as the Professor gently moved Fire backward as the Princess zapped the Doctor with her best magical spell.

Princess Twilight and Professor Krashkop are stunned when her spell is deflected away.

"ACH! UNEEMAL!" Professor Krashkop shouted.

"How can that happen? It's not possible!" The Princess neighed. "Who would have the power to deflect MY magic? DISCORD!"

"Discord? Vhy vould he do someting like dis?"

"I don't know, but.." as the Princess spoke, a scroll attached to a small parachute landed on her nose. She quickly grabbed it and read it outloud. "I am innocent, dear Princess. I'm as much in the dark about all this as you are. If you want to get to the bottom of this, why not take your visitor from another dimension back to the blue box he came in? Signed, your friend, Discord. Fire, Professor, where is this, blue box this pony arrived in?"

"Fraulien Fire speaks dee truth," added Professor Krashkop, "dat blue box of his has dee vords 'Police Box' on it. He keeps it locked so nopony can enter in. Do you tink dat box could be dee key to dis mystery?"

"I don't know, but Discord, in his own wacky way, may be trying to tell us to look into it. I could have some of my royal guards bring the blue box here."

"Ja! Dat may be vise. Dere may be someting in dat box dat vill help Herr Doctor vake up!"

Princess Twilight used her magic to create a message scroll that she sent back to the royal guards at her castle. Immediately, several guards galloped off towards the woods to find and retrieve the Doctor's 'box'.

Archived