Sparking some Friendship

HaYWiRE

Hi there, I'm HaYWiRE.

I found my way here via deviantArt's MLP Artist Training Ground group, which I've done a few submissions for.

My favorite of the mane six tends to flip flop between Rainbow and Applejack. Its so hard to not love them all, which I guess is a good thing! The art style of the show, and the general setting are awesome. Its a breeding ground for imagination! Which I suppose is what drew me to the show, aside from the fact that its just all around happy fun times.

I found MLP:FiM by crusing the internet, I came across Nightmare Moon and was like, "Man, where is THAT from?" So I ventured to the tube of you, and began my marathon. It took me 2 days to watch them all, since I started so late in the day. From there, I converted 3 of my friends into brony/ponies.

I've had a few OC ponies floating around in my head, and this may be a nice place to let them roam. And of course art. I may end up doing some commissions for people, if I find the time. :)

Hey, Wire, I'd have to agree that the animation was also a big factor for my conversion. It brings back the nostalgia of when I used to roam the pastures of albinoblacksheep and newgrounds, without the occasional disappointment of independent creators.

I myself have a few original pony ideas that I hope to bring to light; I hope to see yours too as well.

Another pony fan who entered the herd from the marathon! :lol: That is what happened to me, I couldn't stop watching after one episode and the next thing i knew I am a fan. :) Welcome aboard, there is plenty to do wither you are into RP or not; as always most of the basic questions are answered in the Getting Started section! Feel free to ask if you have any other questions! :o

Yeesh. Ok, first off thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Second, sorry I took so long to get back here! I ordered a new laptop last week, and I kid you not, while I was waiting for it to arrive, my desktop got fried in a thunderstorm. Luckily, I was only without a computer for 2 days, heheh. So good timing on the new computer, but also bad timing, because now I have to figure out a way to get all my stuff off of a defunct PC! :mad: