Ponyville Day Spa[Open-See OOC Thread ATTN: Lotus]

IceStorm

~~~Aloe Blossom~~~

Celestia's sun just above the horizon as Aloe awoke to get herself ready for the day. Today was going to be a good day. They had just gotten back from Trottingham and today was going to be the first day they were open since they got back. With a quick, very hot shower, Aloe started her morning using some of the shampoo and conditioner that she had made herself for the spa that left her mane and tail shimmering like it always does. She then meticulously ran her brush through both until her main and tail acquires the sheen that she so desired. Once finished, she grabbed her bandana and made her way downstairs into the back of the spa and began go through her morning check list, making sure everything was properly stocked and clean that way they had no setbacks when their customers came in. She also made sure to zone everything and make sure that the supplies where actually where they were supposed to be and not mixed in with one another. The last thing she wanted was to grab the wrong salve and have the customer have a possible allergic reaction or worse to the product.

Once everything was set, she placed the log-in book onto the counter in the lobby and did a quick once over of it. She made sure all of the magazines were neat and orderly, and that there wasn't any left over rubbish that they had missed before their trim to Trottingham. Once she was satisfied with her findings, Aloe made her way over to the front doors and unlocked them. Now the only thing that she was left waiting on was her sister, to which the though made her giggle lightly. Hopefully she remembered to set her alarm this morning.

Java had always found some strange charm about ponyville. It was a nice little country town that should normally be called quiet. And yet, it practically acted like the hotspot for events across equestria. And not always the good ones either. Like the most recent winter wrap up from buckin tartarus when he obtained hypothermia from some freak storm. Or a little further, when Nightmare Moon returned, and it wasn't Luna this time around. Still a beautiful... and overly attractive mare, in the Stallion's opinion, reguardless of how evil she was.

But, at least today was going to be a quiet day in the humble town. Because he had arrived at a spa mere minutes after it opened to greet the new day. And mind you, a spa... would normally be the last thing that Java would go to. His lack of passion for fashion usually drove him away from the idea of making himself... beautiful. But he had heard that they were used for more than just making a young stallion look more charming... and younger.

But also removing stress, and toxins (what ever toxins there could possibly be in a pony's skin), and most importantly – aches. Yes, aches. Something that had been plaguing Java's existance for a very long time since he was a foal. Where he began his very first experiment, and testings. His body had been covered in hidden scars, and his hooves were probably the most obvious of past torture to his own body. Covered in nicks, scratches, and chips.

Java hummed softly to himself, as he looked over the door. He had already tossed what ever dignity he felt he had asside the moment he even approached the door. There was practically no point in turning back now. With a sigh, the pony pushed it open and stepped inside. His gaze drifting here and there so he could take in the sights.

“Hello~,” Java hummed as he spotted Aloe sitting behind the desk. “I hope I am not too early?”

As usual, Java smelled heavily of coffee. An occasional twitch could be seen, but it wasn't up to it's normal severity just yet. His mane was messy as normal, and looked like a mad scientist's hair cut. And his tail was also in the same shape. Though it was cut short and tied at the base.

AloeBannersmal_zps154ef78d.png

Aloe looked outside the foyer of their little bit as some of the clouds were placed and moving around for the day by the pegasi. Everything was quite and still and she had still yet to hear anything from her sister upstairs. She hoped that she would make it down here at least before it got busy. It would be a minor issue if they got swamped in the morning and she was still getting ready. AS soon as she thought that though, she heard the door open. More specifically, the bells on the door, signalling that there was already a customer coming in. He asked if he was early to which Aloe shook her head. The stallion smelled very heavily of coffee, and seemed to have a slight twitch. "Huh... I wonder if that's what I look like to my sister when I've had too much coffee," she giggled to herself.

Her smiled continued as she made her way towards the customer. "Nope, we actually just opened, so your the first customer of the day. Welcome to our little spa. Did you have an appointment today or will this be done as a walk in?" she asked the stallion with a smile.

“Ah! Good~” The pony rang out in a sing song manner. He was speaking a bit fast, but nothing that was too incomprehensible yet. He stepped closer to the counter, bringing his features further into view. He was… different from many others who come to a spa to say the least.

His coat looked as if it had been shampooed almost three times a day on a daily basis. It held plenty of luster, but the pony clearly couldn’t be bothered in discovering the function of a brush. Or maybe a groomer for that matter. As his fur coat was actually a bit long and uneven in certain areas, leaving small tufts to actually jut off of his body from his chest and around his shoulders and joints.

“I do have an appointment in fact! I believe the name on file is JavaSun,” The pony then slowly looked up to the ceiling. His lips moving, but not a sound came out. He was actually confirming to himself if that was the name he had actually used. To many times he’s read the binding agreements, and carefully decided if he has to use his real name, or if it was safe to just place down Java and leave it at that.

Once he was sure, the pony looked down, and gave his head a rapid nod. The motion being a complete blur as his crazed mane bounced up and down.

“Ah! Yes, Java it was! Oh! And silly me! But how are you this morning?”

• 2 weeks later...

AloeBannersmal_zps154ef78d.png

Aloe looked down at her log book and quickly confirmed that the stallion indeed had an appointment for today. Looked like he was due for a hot stone massage and a deep tissue massage. "Hmm... there are an awful lot of ponies that are getting these to items together. Perhaps I should speak with my sister about including something for it in a package, or adding the service as a separate thing under the Hot Stone Massage. She wondered if her sister noticed this trend as she had. She looked back to the stallion after checking the log book as she asked how she was. "Oh, I'm quite marvelous today, thank you for asking. You said your name was Java right? I have you down for a Hot-Stone, Deep Tissue massage, Medium-length Sauna Visit, and a Moonlight shimmer soak, is this correct?"

Archived