Ponyville Day Spa open for business.

IceStorm

Why hello there everypony! My name is Aloe, and my sister and I run our little Day Spa here in Ponyville. It's quite a quaint little spa, and we have everything that anypony could be looking for. We offer a wide array of services and are usually fairly open and adaptable to our customers requests within reason. Whether you looking for just a massage, a soak, or the works we have plenty of services to choose from. If you would so kindly take one of our brochures, it will describe in detail the services that we offer and the prices of each service. I guarantee you won't find a better price for the quality of service that my sister and myself can provide you.

~Inside the Brochure~

Facials:

Regular Facial: 20 Bits:

Our regular facial will help improved the overall complexion of your coat and skin. This is the most cost-effective facial. It is a simple process of cleansing with steam, exfoliating with one of our exclusive scrubs and a include a mask consisting of Cucumbers and Honey. The cucumbers provide a cooling sensation to the skin relieving minor skin irritations while the honey helps the skin retain moisture and also adds a slight shimmer to your coat.

Fruit Facial: 25 Bits:

A similar process to our regular facial, our Fruit Facials replace or add to the cucumber in our normal mask with the fruit of your choice. Many fruits are rich in anti-oxidants that will help reduce those dark spots that occasionally appear through your coat on your skin. In addition, they will also leave your coat smelling vaguely of whatever fruit that you choose and will also help your skin and coat stay hydrated as well.

Anti-Oxidant Facial: 35 Bits:

Our Anti-Oxidant facial is actually a combination of many different fruits to allow their enzymes and anti-oxidants to work together while lifting your skin, evening it's tone, deep-cleansing your pores, all while simultaneously hydrating and restoring your coats natural beauty.

Gold Facial: 60 Bits1,2:

Gold itself is a very powerful mineral and is one that can affect a mare in more ways than just then glimmering appeal of it's appearance. However, that appearance is exactly what makes gold such a powerful facial ingredient. In this facial we actually use a special exclusive facial balm that contains pure gold*. Gold has a very powerful affect on Lymphatic Drainage, which rapidly increases the removal of harmful toxins and waste from the skin while quickly rejuvenating the skin and coat while also speeding up the regeneration of new skin cells. This treatment will improve the overall smoothness of your coat and skin, as well as it's softness, resilience, elasticity, and Radiance.

1This special is made to order and takes a full day for it to fully set in. Because of this, and the cost that is required to make this specific Balm, Anypony wishing for this procedure must make an appointment at least three days in advance, and a non-refundable2 30 bit deposit is to be paid at the creation of the appointment.

2Subject to availability. In the event we are unable to obtain the supplies for the balm we will issue a full refund of the deposit.

Sauna:

Our Sauna is one of the best places to relax in Ponyville! The steam that is generated from the heated rocks helps clean and refresh your skin by removing many of the toxins and wastes from the body naturally. Our Sauna time frames come in short[15 Min Equivalent], medium [30 minute equivalent], and long [45 minute Equivalent].

Short: 10 bits

Medium: 20 Bits

Long: 30 Bits

Herbal Soaks:

Many of our Herbal Soaks use the same materials that are used in our facials, but with different concentrations of the ingredients. We do not however, offer a gold soak as it would not be cost effective to do so. The price for each soak is for a medium amount of time. [Equivalent of a half an hour]

Standard Bubble soak: 20 Bits

This soak is a standard bubble soak made with a special solution that will help against irritated skin, minor abrasions, as well as any aches and pains.

Rejuvenating Soak: 25 Bits

Our rejuvenating soak uses very specific anti-oxidants to promote the removal of skin discoloration, as well as any premature discoloration of your coat.

Anti-Oxidant Rich Soak: 28 Bits

A larger dosage of the solution we use for our facial mixed with the bubble solution for our soaks.

Skin and coat Sensitive Soak: 25 Bits

Moonlight Shimmer Body Soak: 40 Bits:

This soak is all about your coat, mane, and tail. Using only the finest herbs to promote the softest, and thickest coat, mane, and tail while restoring it's natural strength, color, and shimmer. Simply a must for all ponies who want to keep a pristine image, (and is my personal favorite soak).

Mud Baths:

Our mud baths are said to be some of the best in the region, and most of our supply is from right here in Ponyville! Well, Ponyville lake anyway. The mud from the lake helps to exfoliate and tighten the skin creating a younger firmer appearance and helps prevent a saggy coat. We also have a Volcanic Ash mud bath. Combined with mineral water from hot springs, the Volcanic ash mud bath draws many harmful toxins out of the skin and coat as well as seeing to the aches and pains of every day wear and tear on the body

Lake Mud Bath: 30 bits

Volcanic Ash Mud Bath: 60 Bits

Massages:

At the end of a long day's work, there simply isn't anything like a nice long massage to help relieve the tension from the day's activities. That's were we come in. We guarantee that you'll be completely satisfied with our massages, or it's free.

Equestrian Massage Therapy: Half length[30 min] 15 bits, Full Length[1 hour] 25 Bits:

In this massage, we use long smooth strokes, kneading, and circular movements on superficial layers of muscle using massage lotion or oil depending on the customer's preference. The Half length of this massage is considered to be our standard massage.

Aromatherapy Massage: Half: 18 bits, Full 30 bits:

This is the same massage as our Equestrian Massage, however the use of scented oils in included. We have a wide range of scented oils to choose from to help you relax and energize so please speak with one of us when setting up this massage so we can find the scent that's right for you!

Hot Stone Massage: Half[45 minutes] 22 bits, Full[90 minutes] 40 bits

During our hot stone massage, we will place heated stones on different parts of your body and let them set while the heat in them begins to relax. After a short while of letting the stones work, we will begin our normal massage which will leave your muscles completely relaxed. This massage does have the option of just using the hot stones, in which case the prices listed above are halved.

Deep Tissue Massage: Half 20 bits, Full 35 Bits:

For those who have tried just about everything and are still suffering from stiffness and tension, a deep tissue massage might be the perfect solution for you. We use the deep tissue massage to help with chronically tight or painful muscles, repetitive strain, postural problems, or recovering from injury. With that being said, this type of massage can be a bit painful and ponies are usually sore for a couple days afterwards. Once completed and the soreness wears off, you should feel well refreshed and rejuvenated (or as much as it would allow if the massage is to help with an injure, in which case special precautions are taken to avoid accidental re-injury).

Back Massage: Short 10 Bits, Medium 15 Bits, Full 20 bits:

This is just a standard back massage and is the only massage we offer in a short time period as the others require a specific procedure to follow or they will not have the desired results.

Hooficures:

Basic Hooficures are 10 Bits. This includes filing, polishing, removing dead particles, and a treatment to strengthen your hooves.

All other Hooficures are done on an ask me basis. We can do most anything, but because of the diverse customer base that we have it's impossible to put a price on every style. That said, Tell us what you want, and well tell you how much extra that will be, if any.

Packages:

Like All spas, we like to offer our products as package deals as well.

Build-Your-Own Package:

Price: Total of all of the services provided minus 20%. Minimum 3 services

With this package, you get to select any number of services we provide with a minimum of three. In doing so, we will take 20% off of the total price of what the package would normally be. (Example: If you select a standard Facial, Soak, and standard massage, that would be a total price of 55 bits over all, {20 bit facial, 20 bit soak, 15 bit Massage) We would take that total price, and take 20% off, in this case, would be 11 bits, so the cost of this package would be 44 bits)

Full Service Package:

Our full service package is the package that is most commonly purchases. It start with a medium length trip to our Sauna to remove as many impurities as possible before we move on to our other services. Almost all of our packages will start with a trip to the sauna. We will then move on to the facial and the Rejuvenating Soak which are usually done at the same time but can be done separately at the request of the customer for no extra charge. From there you get a full experience of our Aromatherapy Massage, and one of our fabulous hooficures.

Price: 89 Bits

Services Provided with this package:

Standard Facial

Rejuvenating Soak

Sauna time of Medium Length

Full Aromatherapy Massage

Hooficure

Luxury Package: [Appointment Required]

Our Luxury Package is the most expensive package that we offer and because this package uses the Gold Facial Service, it does require the same appointment and deposit that the Gold Facial does. Once again, this 30 Bit Deposit is non-refundable once the materials for the facial have been purchased. This package starts off with a long trip to the sauna. This is to open the pores up to make sure the gold is able to easily penetrate into them and gain the most effect. After the facial you will be led into our mud room where our mud tubs are where a volcanic ash mud bath will be waiting for you. After the mud bath, a secondary soak will be provided with our Moonlight Shimmer soak to make you look as dazzling as you will feel. After the two soaks, you will be led into our massage room for a Hot-Stone Aromatherapy massage and finish with a hooficure.

Price: 213 bits

Services Included:

Long Sauna

Gold Facial

Volcanic Ash Mudbath

Moonlight Shimmer Soak

Aromatherapy Hot-Stone Massage

Hooficure

Now, the way that the spa will work, is that anypony needing and single or double service is welcome to come into the general Spa thread found here. Anypony getting a package deal will require their own thread, as they will require more attention than ponies that are getting one service. This is so that no pony gets left behind in their pursuit of being pampered.

To join either the Spa thread, or get a package thread, you must post here with the following:

Name: (Of the pony)

Desired Service: (Click the spoiler tag to see service list)

Customer Specifications: (Anything we need to be aware of before starting services)

Name: Razor Ironclaw, or just Razor. Though refer to as Mr. R.

Desired Services:Hot Stone Massage and Deep Tissue Massage, Both the full time. As well as a Hooficure, or Talonicure. You can work on talons right?

Customer specifications:Am a bit shy around girls. So anything to cover the eyes to obscure vision while attending would be nice. If needed will bring something. My wings are especially sore so pay close attention to those, but be EXTREMELY careful!!! Would prefer to keep this a private matter so please refer to alias given above...at least if not in private. In fact, are there any private rooms? Again, becareful around the wings, but give them and the shoulders a little extra attention.

But of course! I do have to ask though, the Hot-Stone does already come with a standard massage. Would you like to replace the Standard massage with the Deep Tissue massage? It would make the price for the full Hot Stone treatment fifty bits instead and allow you to get the full benefits of both. We can do both services per normal if you would like. And yes, we can work on talons just do be careful to not clamp with them on accident.

Finally, we do offer appointments for privacy, if you would like to do it as an appoinment, just start your spa thread with you entering the spa and call attention to myself and my sister. We can then take care of things from there.

Most certainly replace the standard with the deep tissue. It will make things easier. And don't worry I won't clamp my talons...at least I'll try. But I'm sure I won't.

Privacy would be enjoyed. So will do, and many thanks. The Ironclaw family thanks your for your time in aiding one of its members.

Name: Staff Sergeant Night Watcher (although Night Watcher is fine)

Desired Services: A Deep Tissue Massage, Sauna (Medium Time), and a Rejuvenating Soak

Customer Specifications: Being in the Lunar Guard can prove stressful and taxing on one's body and it was recommended I visit this spa. This will be the first time that I visited a spa.

Name: JavaSun

Desired Services: Full Hot stone massage (Heat only); Deep Tissue Massage; Suana Medium; Moonlight Shimmer Body soak

Customer Specifications: This would be my first time to a spa, but being an engineer who tests his own work tends to deal a lot of damage to the body. I figured this would help ease some aches and pains, as well as remove some stress. Oh, and I am rather protective about my hooves, as damaged as they are. So… no hoofcures.

Most certainly replace the standard with the deep tissue. It will make things easier. And don't worry I won't clamp my talons...at least I'll try. But I'm sure I won't.

Privacy would be enjoyed. So will do, and many thanks. The Ironclaw family thanks your for your time in aiding one of its members.

Not a problem! look forward to seeing you! (Link the thread here when you have it up)

Name: Staff Sergeant Night Watcher (although Night Watcher is fine)

Desired Services: A Deep Tissue Massage, Sauna (Medium Time), and a Rejuvenating Soak

Customer Specifications: Being in the Lunar Guard can prove stressful and taxing on one's body and it was recommended I visit this spa. This will be the first time that I visited a spa.

Oh my, one of the Lunar Guard, please express our dearest gratitude to The Princess of the Night for us. Of course we can imagine the stress that might be involved with that. With that in mind, it looks like your signing up for three services, to save you some bits, I'm going to lump that into the Build-Your-Own Package. That being said, are you wanting the full deep tissue massage or the half massage? The package price with the half is Fifty-Two bits, and the price with the full is Sixty bits. Of course you can let us know which one you'd like as well when you show up. Now, will this be done as a walk in? or as an appointment? if a walk-in, please feel free to post in our spa thread at any time. If an appointment, please start a new thread by entering our spa and calling attention to myself and my sister. Then link us the new thread here.

Name: JavaSun

Desired Services: Full Hot stone massage (Heat only); Deep Tissue Massage; Suana Medium; Moonlight Shimmer Body soak

Customer Specifications: This would be my first time to a spa, but being an engineer who tests his own work tends to deal a lot of damage to the body. I figured this would help ease some aches and pains, as well as remove some stress. Oh, and I am rather protective about my hooves, as damaged as they are. So… no hoofcures.

Most certainly sir! We completely understand how sensitive some hooves can be so we will respect your wishes and will not perform any service that you do not ask for. Would you like the Deep Tissue massage to replace the standard massage that normally comes with the Hot-Stone massage? The price difference would be minimal. Also, just like with our other guest here, you have enough services to qualify for the build your own package, and with that, your total for the day would be Ninety-Two Bits. If this is acceptable to you, please post in either the spa thread or as your own thread if you prefer it to be done by appointment. If you choose to do it in your own thread, please call our attention to it, and link it here for us to follow.

I will extend your gratitude the next time I meet with Princess Luna. As for the type of massage, I suppose a deep tissue one will be best for easing any tensions and sores. I have scheduled an appointment which I will pay a visit to your spa.

Name: Silverbolt

Desired Services: Sauna (Long), Volcanic Ash Mud Bath, Moonlight Shimmer Soak, a Fruit Facial with apples, and a Deep Tissue massage with hot stones.

Customer Specifications: This isn't my first visit, but this time requires the utmost discretion. The massages are for the stress and strain of my flying duties. The rest is for something I'd rather only talk about when we are in a private room. It's something rather sensitive.

Archived