Season One's Best Song

Which song from season 1 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the best overall?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from season 1 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the best overall?

• Opening Theme Song
    • Giggle At the Ghostly (From "Friendship is Magic: Part 2")
    • Hush Now, Quiet Now (From "Stare Master")
    • Evil Enchantress (From "Bridle Gossip")
    • Winter Wrap Up (From "Winter Wrap Up")
    • Art of the Dress (From "Suited for Success")
    • The Cutie Mark Crusaders (From "The Show Stoppers")
    • You Gotta Share, You Gotta Care (From "Over a Barrel")
    • What A Magical Place (What is This Place?) (From "The Cutie Mark Chronicles")
    • At the Gala (From "The Best Night Ever")

You know, i didn't much like the At the Gala song. I'm like the only person in the world, it seems.

yeah actually, I really didn't like it at first ._. I was watching the episode thinking that they really could've used a better song

I had to listen to it a few times before I realized why it was great XD so now I'm another one of those people who put it up with their top songs :D

actually, now that I think about it, with the exception of winter wrap-up, I had to listen to all the songs a couple times before I could tell how great the song was ._. so my reply doesn't really mean that much

there's another reason why I consider Winter Wrap Up the best song, over "At the gala" and "art of the dress"... for how beautiful these two are, they are pastiches of two musical songs, respectively "Into the woods - Ever after" and "Sunday in the park with George - Putting it together", both by Stephen Sondheim. The fact the two songs are well written rearrangements makes em even more awesome, but I'd like to give the 1st prize to Winter Wrap Up for being original ^^

Daniel Ingram = god anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

It was really hard for me to decide between Art of the Dress and At the Gala. I think I actually enjoy Art of the Dress more musically, but I voted for At the Gala simply because it features all six ponies very strongly (much like the episode itself). Rarity is my favourite pony, but all six ponies are even more favourite.

At the Gala: I sing it every day. (Need I say more?)

And just a little word... I really like Winter Wrap up, but I don't find it quite as catchy as At the Gala. The only parts I really like are Rainbow Dash's and Twilight's. Not a big fan of Art of the Dress either... the Eurobeat remix is pretty awesome though. ^^