Series of RP interest check

(Just gonna say right away that my activities are really slowed down for the moment due to a conditon of mine that makes it harder to use my laptop. Doing this on ipod for now...)

Hello to everyone. Some of you probably saw my blog entry and know of my intentions already, but I was also suggested to make a thread about it too.

I had this idea of starting a series of RPs which would construct a story in the end. Some are already interested, but I'd like to see if more would be.

So the idea of this is that we'd all work together to share ideas that would help create the story. I was thinking that each RP would considered an episode/chapter.

What would be nice is for everyone to have his share in the story as well. Thought of giving the chance to shine to everyone's characters.

Now I hate typing on an ipod... Takes forever to type and I lose what I want to say as I type. The general idea is there, but I'll try to put some more details when I can. Hopefully soon.

Oh and while I think of it, I'd like for people who'd join to really work on their replies and make no one liners. Think of CC rules, only this time in FFA.

Any interested?

All right well some of you want to join it seems! Already 3 plus me, that's cool :D

I will not make the official thread just yet for I want to see if more would be interested. I know a friend of mine could be tempted to join, I just need to see that with him.

For this series, I'm expecting to see action, drama, even slices of life and I'm thinking even some romance. I wouldn't immediately start everything with drama and action, though... I'd like for the whole thing to build up to the main event. Probably that small events will slowly lead to the big thing.

And of course there will be a few rules to follow.

- Have good grammar

- Good post length, no one liners. Minimum one paragraph (Could be changed too)

- No 18+ stuff (No intense gore or sex. I usually don't mind gore, but I want this to be for everyone too.)

- No OP/Godmod (Obviously)

- General forum rules

If I think of more I'll add them, but eh... should be good enough.

Well I wouldn't put much of a character limit. But it will be harder if there are too many, that's for sure. I'd suggest that some characters are secondary instead. For example I'd mainly use my three characters Violet, Glady and Seria (ones in my profile pic) and Freesia (character related to Seria) would be secondary, but she could bring some plot to the story.

I'm alright with discussing the plot, but I would hope that more people will contribute. It would be a pretty one sided plot if only you and I discuss it amongst ourselves. However, we can start planning and the others will hopefully join in.

Archived