Pokemon OCC interest check ((4 open))

you can start with any pokemon but it has to have three evo not be a rare or led and you have to tell how you cacth it in your background

Name:

Race:

Starter pokemon:

Background :

It was couple days before the ponies could finally go on there journey through the world to become adults there will be hard times, fun times, sad times, and good times they will experience all or most of these

it is a fine day in pallet town not too sunny and looks like it might rain but not raining everypony going on there day as usually but there is something going down

"ha you will never beat me and you never will be good enough" says jack ((he is one of your rivals)) how do you respond

i plan on doing the either series of pokemon so we will visit all the places

this is the starting i want atleast one to start it

Name: Symphonic Fire

Race: Earth pony

Starter pokemon: Cyndaquil

Background: Fire was given the pokemon for her birthday from her uncle who used to be a pokemon trainer. Inspired by her uncle's adventures, she too hopes to be the champion

yea sadly because everybody manly left or one person did the others wanted to wait but i wanted to continue at the time the pony that left had hard times getting on not being on for weeks

also

i control all the Pokemon except for the ones you have unless your Pokemon is something like confused or other status like it i would decide if it attack where it would attack but i would randomly pick something so if you are going for wild ones i decide which one you will fight not you)

ok the way i am doing levels is i will determind how long it take and when it levels i will tell you so you know it can gain XP by battles and other pokemon stuff that i have not decided on yet so exp is a lot easily to get in this then in the game

ok the way i am doing levels is i will determind how long it take and when it levels i will tell you so you know it can gain XP by battles and other pokemon stuff that i have not decided on yet so exp is a lot easily to get in this then in the game

Can't you just go to serebii.net pick up the numbers there and be done with it? well... Nvm really I forgot that they only give you the total EXP you'll need to get to Level one hundred.

my pokemon RP won't i have a good system for it just again fire she was in the last one

I'm pretty sure it wasn't yours. infact it was the last RP I took part in before my first burn out so I'm pretty certain that it happened before you got here. XD

ok then whenever and if you decide to join jump in whenever your ready also if they leave the starting town and area you won't be able to start there your start in whatever town they are in i will tell you if you start in a different town

Name: Caralot

Race: Earth

Starter pokemon:TIGERZORD!

Background : Caralot has inhabited the town of (Insert wherever you guys are now) her whole life. She's dreamed of getting out there and meeting new ponies and pokemon learning all sorts of things about them. After all, what kind of nurse would she be if she knew nothing about pokemon!? A bad one that's what!. Lucky for her, The day of her adventure had finally arrived. It was time for her to see the world.(Or atleast Johto)

(Oh also, a note. I believe that you meant to write OOC not OCC)

(Other note! It's been forever since I've changed profile pic! It feels amazing! White Ranger!)

Archived