Through a Glass darkly... (Investigators Wanted!)

I like the idea, at least as an experiment.  I think it remains to be seen whether they add to the investigation, but I'm looking forward to trying it out either way.

One thing I'd like to clarify though, does that mean we should be primarily responding to the dream in our next posts, or will there be a more direct call to action with that?  Is this bit of dream something I'm supposed to react to right now, or just observe for the moment?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first dream is just to give you a hint about what sort of things you'll see in the next.  You don't have to react to them, you'll just wake up.

So in my latest post I made some assumptions a) about Squall's safe house (that I'm assuming was still our destination) and b) about how things went with the remainder of the evening.  Let me know if anyone has an issue with those and I can edit things.

I can just try and work around it if that makes it easier, I'd basicaly say everyone called it a night and got some sleep at the hotel. my only issue with that is that it'd be kinda godmoddy

well, you have my permission.  It moves things forward, so I personally don't think it would be especially harmful.  In that case, I may just change a few words in my post, to reflect things a bit better.

sorry fro this long wait. I'm gonna try and have my post out tonight, I'll just say we all turned in at the motel or whatever so they could stay close in case Mr glass returned.

• 2 weeks later...

SOrry pyro, beenon vacation with family and they've been keeping me from the site more often than I'd like. I've been trying to get some posts out today. The next post i'm doing right now is in this thread but please don't be too mad if it doesnt have a lot of meat to it. I'm really sorry

• 2 weeks later...

New working theory: Mr. Glass is using whatever the source of common dreams is as either transportation (portals), or as a relay and possibly amplifier for spells.  How much this might have occurred to Naj I've yet to determine.

And just in case we want to streamline things, when we get to the library Naj is going to look for books relating the Parabola and/or common dreams.  I'll probably include something to this effect in my next post as well, but this might let us get a head start on investigation matters as the next round of posts might be mostly gathering/organizing.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping for interest.

And yes, DerpRavener, I will say that your line of inquiry will probably prove most fruitful.

Archived