• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Since a couple of posts have been made, I'll skip some and make things back to normal. I have too many RPs to answer to and it will take me way too long if I don't make some skipping to it, especially since I always use more than just one character... also sorry about being so late.))

Seria sighted the village with her eyes from where she was. It was empty of breezies going around. Surely they were all inside those buildings and knew that the group was here. There wasn't much they could do, but Seria was getting more and more impatient to talk to them. Anyway... what good would it do to just walk in the village and do nothing. She came here for a reason, after all.

So enough with the thoughts. She'd take a few steps away from the group and would give them a look back. A serious and determined one, yet it was possible to read nervousness as well. She'd give them all a nod before looking back at the village. Then she'd take a deep breath. Violet and Glady in the back heard her do so and knew what she was about to do, but... was this even a good idea? Honestly they couldn't tell. They themselves didn't know what to do here anyway.

Seria: Breezies! I am asking for you to come out. We know that you are hiding!

Violet and Glady's ears would drop as they'd listen to their friend speak out. They too were nervous now.

Seria: Listen! My name is Seria Rosa, I am a fairy from Florasia and I come from the past. I wish to talk to you and know of what happened to you. I, Seria Rosa, am here to lend you my help!...

The fairy had spoken... and now she would await an answer, hoping for it to be a positive one.

Canvas started when Seria began to speak. When she was finished a deathly silence rang through the air. That when she felt it, a slight rustling in her hair. A breeze head popped out and sneered at her. Canvas shrieked but didn't move. The breeze turned its sneer to Seria "Fairy wishes to know what? Fairy ask and I reply for my people." The breezie said in a raspy whisper ((just imagine gollum))

((It's funny cause me and my sister watched the Lord of the Rings movies last night all three of em)) Lightning was surprised at how unpleasant the breezie's voice was, but he kept it to himself. Last thing he wanted was for this whole adventure to be forced to a halt just because he thought the breezie's voice was unsettling.

The three girls all turned around to have a look at the source of this voice. The three would exclaim an expression of surprise at the sight of it as well, not expecting it to look like that. The breezie in front of them was not like the breezies Seria used to know. Yet she'd remain calm. She had to. She'd contain herself and take a few seconds so she could respond properly.

Sophias: We learned of what happened to this land... I wish to know what happened to your people and if we can help you in any way. We are here to recover Equestria from this great incident. You have to know that we mean no harm. If it were possible, I would love for all the breezies to know that we mean not to hurt them at all, but to help them.

The tone of her voice sounded more serious and sincere near the end. She wanted for this to be absolute. Given she lived with breezies before, she just wanted for them to accept the help.

Canvas's eyes stayed glued to the breeze as it listened to what Seria said. " if you are here to save equestrian then this unicorn." The breezie hit Canvas in the face with its tiny hoof. " should have explained already. Equestrian cannot be saved. And neither can our race. It is hopeless. But since you seem so....sincere. Then I will give you this." The breezie hopped down from Canvass hair and hovered over to Seria. It held out a light green stone bordered in gold with many engravings in its surface. Canvas gasped " Seria. That's an element." She said

• 3 months later...

((Dang it's lonely in here))

"Excuse me Canvas, I couldn't hear what you said." Lightning Star replied ((I'm just now realizing how stupid of a name that is)). "I've been having an earwax problem ever since I arrived in the future."

"i said that thats an element." canvas said "Do you want a Q-tip?" The breezie looked from Canvas to Lightning Star, back to Canvas then to Seria. "Like i said, Equestria cannot be saved. I dont know what you plan on doing but i assure you it will not work." the Breezie wheezed. It turned away from Seria and dissappeared into the shadows. Canvas looked around at everybody. "now where to?"

"What the heck is a Q -Tip?" Lightning asked. "And maybe we should go to somewhere with more magical creatures. Turned out pretty well the first time."

((I did some thinking and here's what I came up with))

"Y'know, you kinda look like my niece... In a way. I don't know why I'm just realizing this. I guess I'm just now noticing your mannerisms." Lightning said to Canvas.

"If anything could happen, could all the elements just teleport to our feet right now?" Lightning knew it was a bit of a stretch but he wanted to try it. But nothing happened. "Darn it."

• 11 months later...

((Durn it, it's dead now, isn't it? I really don't want this to die. We've come so far. If it is dead, I'll never forget the time I spent working on this RP. It's been real fun, but I guess all things must come to an end.))

Archived