Seria shook her head at the question.

Seria: We don't have it.

She'd simply say. Violet took a step forward next to her fairy friend.

Violet: The stone must have stayed behind with this pony... I can remember how she looked worried before the flash blinded us all. Maybe she'll try and find a way of making work again.

She'd say.

Seria: Why do you ask, though?

The fairy asked Canvas.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Before i answer could you tell me what it looked like and what color it was?" Canvas asked starting to get a little alarmed if it wqas one of the stones she as thinking or the one that she had been having nightmares about since her mother had left to spy on the princesses when she was ten

Seria: Of course.

The fairy would say nodding and closing her eyes for a brief instant, trying to remember well what it looked like.

Seria: It had a crystalised texture and a purple color as well. It Was about the size of a stallion's hoof and... I believe it had a few symbols on it. It was clearly magical, but I can't really figure out what these symbols were.

(oh no) Canvas thought( thats the stone i have nightmares about. It always digs its way into the skin on my neck and painfully burrows into my soul. What could it mean?) Canvas broke away from her thoughts when she saw the ponies staring at her with concern. She smiled " Its nothing." she lied " I thout that maybe it could be one of the Lost Elemets." She gave a small smile hoping to pass off the half truth she has just told them. They stared at her another moment, then seeming to buy it, turned away. Canvas felt bad about lying to her new friends, but she couldnt tell them about her nightmares. It was the only way to keep them safe.

(OOC: A little advice I'll allow myself to give you here. Try not to control other characters' actions that are not yours. Now you made my characters believe Canvas' lie when in my case I would not have made them believe it, given they know that they're years in the future. Else it's unpleasant for the other players :/ )

But... something was off with this. Obviously Canvas was worried about something and Seria was not the type to just believe anything like this. The stone they spoke about, if it was really a lost element, then did that mean these elements existed in these ponies' timeline?

Seria: But if it was one of the elements, then it would have existed while the Elements of Harmony were still alive. Could that really be possible?

Glady: Why don't we try to find these elements, then? I'll just grab something around to use as a hammer if need be... I mean, if these creatures are really so dangerous we gotta defend ourselves.

Seria listened to her friend there and it made her wonder something... given they were in a different time, she wondered if her staff could still appear here. She decided to test it out and rose a hoof in front of her. After a short while a magical staff made of wood and with a green orb appeared. This made the fairy smile, giving her her answer.

Seria: I guess that even if the timeline is different, my bond with Anima is still there.

After what she would make it disappear since she didn't need it. She'd turn towards Violet, who... in usual times would have her swords and knives if she were going on an adventure, but since they all thought that the unicorn they accompanied before wouldn't send them in a dangerous place, they did not bring their things. Violet was being looked at by both Glady and Seria. She'd eye them one at a time, trying to find something to say.

Violet: I... might be able to find some old knives around and... use them?

She was uncertain, of course... but that's the best she could think of. Seria shook her head while Glady got closer to the unicorn and put a hoof around her neck to bring her closer to her as she'd smirk.

Glady: Then you stay behind and we protect you!

Violet sighed at this, but it seemed like she wouldn't be let do otherwise. Seria approached her as well with a smile.

Seria: Worry not. We'll make it through this. We'll find a way to go back home safe as well.

After she said that she would turn towards Canvas as she held her smile up.

Seria: Well then? How about it? Would you help us look for these lost elements? It might be our best chance to put a stop to everything as well as a way to send us back home.

(( sorry. I didnt mean it like that. I thought you might turn it around to where Canvas thinks you believe her. Im sorry. :( ))

Canvas thought for a little bit and decided she would help the. "Okay" she said "But they are called the lost elements for a reason. We're going to need serious help if we're to find them. Also it's dangerous, but lucky for you i've been collecting weapons." She led the ponies to another door shrouded by a curtain and pulled it back. In front of them lay a huge room that was stocked with every weapon you could think of. "Help yourself." Canvas said welcomingly.

(( Bah it's okay, I'm not mad so you don't have to feel bad, it's no biggie :P Common mistake that I see around, really. I'd rather just tell people right away. Thing to know in RPs is that although we may control the story, we can't control everything, which pretty much means the characters of others.))

Well, that was one turn of event there! Something they didn't expect and was for the best as well. Violet looked at Glady with a challenging look and a smirk there. She wouldn't be the weakest one anymore if she were to find a suitable weapon. So they would gladly follow Canvas to this other room. When welcomed in it, both Glady and Violet would step in first and started to look around. As for Seria, she didn't need any weapon. Her magical staff was more than enough and... she was not at ease with anything else.

On Glady's side she immediately headed toward the big weapons. Axes, hammers, flails, maces, morning stars! She whistled at the sight of this all. Right away she went towards the hammers. There were a couple, some longer than others and some having a larger head. She'd look at them at the second, trying to identify which would be the heaviest. Eventually she'd come across one that had a rather large head and a medium to long handle. The head was flat on one side while the other narrowed to a curved spike. She'd grab it with one hoof and would lift it up without trouble, carrying it towards her so she could get a better look at it.

Violet went toward the bladed weapons instead. Swords, long swords, curved blades, knives and daggers... all of that. It was what she was good with after all. Quickly looking around, she tried to see if there was any masamune, but... she couldn't see any. Either there were none or she was just not seeing it. Oh well, instead of losing her time searching for the specific weapon she would go and take a regular, yet very sharp katana that was lying around. Then she'd pick a couple of daggers to go with it so she could get the set of weapons she usually uses when fighting. Unlike Glady it didn't take as much time for her to find it and so she quickly joined back with Canvas and Seria. Glady would come shortly after her with the hammer she chose.

Glady: With that we should be good!

She'd say as she'd get there. Seria nodded to her and Violet who both were glad to have these with them. In their opinion it would make things much easier already. Then Seria turned toward Canvas.

Seria: What about you? Do you have any experience in fighting?

She'd ask her, very curious to know if throughout the years this artist pony had also developped some skills in fighting.

((And sorry I didn't reply sooner. I had started to type this when it was late and was getting tired so I saved it and went to sleep instead.))

(( that's ok. Im just glad I didnt anger you.))

When Seria asked her if she had any experience in fighting Canvas smiled. "I can use every weapon in here with above mastery skill. When you live in a place like this, you need to know how to use what you get." she said grabbing a bow and quiver and some daggers. She wasnt truly worried about running out of weapons because she had enchanted them all to come back to their user after being used. Canvas quickly explained this to the other ponies. "So you never have to worry about losing it." She was always prepared.

(( I'm hard to anger, really XD))

They'd have to see her in action to tell if she was that good or not, but they'd take her on her words for now. Besides, the trio here always fought in a team, although Glady could very well fight on her own most of the time due to her high resistance. Anyway, they'd nod and Glady would also chuckle when they were explained that these weapons were enchanted.

Glady: I could throw that thing around and it'd come back to me? Now that's really awesome!

She'd say.

Seria: Now Canvas, do you have any idea of where we could find one of the elements?

Canvas thought. Maybe. "We could try the breezies home. Or the tree in the everfree forest but that is much to close to the princesses so lets do that last." She suggested. "Lets make a list of the most probable places."

(( enter wherever you want to go, i dont mind just make sure you leave three spaces for me. Im thinking Breezies,Crystal empire, and Evergreen))

Seria tried to think about it for a moment. The two others let the fairy take the initiative on this one since she acted as the leader most of the time. They could always trust her. The fairy seemed to be concerned mostly about the breezies, though... those small and fragile creatures used to live in the fairy kingdom as well. She wondered what could have changed them to be this aggressive. She'd need to see them in order to get the answer to that and... it could be a smooth place to begin with instead of attacking the forest right away.

Seria: The breezies' home could be a good start, but... oh dear... I simply hope that they are not in a too bad shape.

She'd say with a tad of worrieness at the end. Yet then she'd get another idea.

Seria: Oh, but what about Ponyville? It is where the elements resided, after all.

"We could try but we'd have to be careful. Its close to the Everfree forest and monsters could be anywhere. not that i doubt your fighting skills but i dont want to lose anyponyelse to the wicked monsters in that place." she said.

(( its not to late to join and all you do is type in your characters opinions and actions to make a story. Just try to find a good way to edit yourself in that makes sense to the story. BTW we are still looking for 3 more people.))

(( Well right now we're about to head off to Ponyville to try and find one of the lost elements. You could say that you are there and barely able to fight off the monsters or (for laughs) you could be teleported from the past (much like franshpout) and land right in front of us and scare us or youi could land in ponyville))

I'm gonna go with this: I teleport nearby from a high level spell I failed and you're the first ponies I see, and I ask you where I am.

Is that a good way to edit myself into the story? If so, my profile picture is the pony I'm going to be using, and his name is Lightning Star.

Canvas jumped back and immediatly raised her bow and aimed it at the thing that fell from the sky. Once she saw that it was a pony she lowered her bow and answered his question. "Your in Canterlot." she answered. "Who are you and from what time did you come from?" She asked him.

(( That is perfectly fine. Is this what you were wanting to happen? ))

"I'm Lightning Star" he replied,"and judging the architecture, I'd say a good 3 decades ago."

(( To answer your question, in a way, yes, given time to think I would've come up with something different, possibly being more believable ))

((thats ok :) ))

Canvas studied Lightning Star he seemed to look a lot like her but a darker blue. ((seriously your guy looks a lot like Canvas cus she's a light blue unicorn with brown eyes and long -long black hair)) "Ok well I'm Canvas" She introduced herself.

The new pony who arrived was quite a surprise. The three friends here didn't think they would actually meet anyone else in Canterlot given its state as well as what Canvas had told them before. They would approach him after Canvas did so and almost circled him so they could get a good view at him, see who it was. Judging by his look, he didn't seem like he came from a place that was devastated or anything like that, so... there must have been another reason for his arrival. Without having to ask his name, they heard it as he spoke it out, saving them the task of doing so. Although, when they heard his answer to the question that Canvas asked, Seria wanted to know something about it.

Seria: What is it like in your timeline?

She'd ask in hope of getting his attention. Honestly she thought it weird to ask a question like this so directly. Yet the guy there seemed to be pretty sure of his answer and didn't really seem to hesitate on it as well. She could only think that he knew he was messing around with a time traveling spell.

Canvas lowered her ears and looked away. She knew first hand how lonely this place could be. But she had friends now and that was good enpough to perk her up. Smiling she said "I'll go pack us some food and supplies. Lightning Star why dont you pick out a weapon?" she showed him where the weapons were and quickly explained that he didn't have to worry about losing them. Then she went to the very back of the cave and grabbed four travel packs packing them with food, water, a pillow, matches, and a whistle in case some pony got in trouble and needed help.

She took the bags back to her friends and handed each one."Shall we go?" she said slipping her pack up and over her back.

((Im hoping that you read the whole story so that you'll understand better when Canvas is explaining to you about not having to worry about losing them. And I'm assuming you would pick your weapon while I was gone or coming back. But do what you want I don't mind waiting. I like reading what people put down. I hope someone doesnt get mad at me. I hate that))

"Thanks, but I'm a little clumsy, so with a weapon, I'll probably just end up hurting myself. Plus, I can shoot electricity out of my horn, and I think that's enough of a weapon for me," he said, not trying to hurt anyone's feelings in any way.

Archived