NIGHTMARE NIGHT FRIGHT NIGHT!

Hello everyone! I am planning on starting up an RP involving a wonderful game!

Your ponies and intelligible others will be waddling through the terrifying house named, "Grimlocke's Manor" But this is no ordinary haunted house, with a single track for you wonder through, but a game! Your ponies enter a strife with other contestants to be the last one to survive a horrifying game!

Three Characters are running the game, and their goal is not only to scare you till there be a puddle of yellow around your hooves, but to also remove you from the game when you have been felled! Fear not! They will not be dead! But Simply a ghost, helping the game masters! And if the trauma is to much, then they shall be given hot coco and a blanket!

The haunted house's theme will be using a lot of Lovecraftian scares, and some pop culture references. Your characters shall be given a magic map when they enter. The Map updates as areas are explored. If a pony walks into another area. Then everyone's map will be updated, regardless of proximity. If the player wishes to describe what they find in the room. That will be fine, as it gets things moving faster, and probably reveal some things about your character. Other wise, it will be the Game Master's jurisdiction.

They will also be given a mechanical flashlight. The kind you have to crank with a lever to power it, and generally doesn't last long. This is for those funny moments when the pony gets plunged into darkness at the wrong time.

They will not be allowed to carry anything else in.

The haunted house uses the same concept as the Magic Comic Books. Only with modified rules.

Who's interested?

Six Slots availible!

1. Pyro Blaze

I'd be interested in giving this a go.

Just one thing I wanted clarification on since I found the wording a bit strange: so, when a character is felled, they become a ghost who helps the game masters mess with the other characters?

Archived