Pokemon Johto(Closed)

stormchaser1991

in New bark Town is where we begin a earth pony is going around town looking for two ponies that elm told him to find and when he finds you and where he gives you a letter and leave without saying a word. It is in a plain envelope with a seal over the flap that look like a pokeball when you receive your letter it says

'you are one of the two i have chosen out of everypony to go on this journey for me come to the lab ASAP' was written on the letter

1. [symphonic Fire]

Party Pokemon: Kagami the Cyndaquil 5,Eru the pidgey 4,

PC Pokemon,

2. [Canvas]

Party Pokemon: Chika the Chikorita 5,

PC Pokemon,

3. Caralot

Party Pokemon- Cake the Totodile ,

PC Pokemon,

4. Name

Pokemon

((here is the start find to post is the first one he finds also in your first post put where he finds you also i will put your pokemon data here what level the pokemon are what they are and their name if you give them for both the PC and party pokemon))

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Awesome! Look Cyndaquil! Our journey will start as soon as we get to the Professor. I've been thinking of a name for you, i think i'll call you, Kagami" Fire smiled as she went downstairs. "MOOOM! I'm going to Professor Elm's lab!" she yelled before heading out of the door.

Canvas was so excited to start her journey! "Come on Chika" She said and headed out the door with the tiny grass type Pokemon beside her. She used her magic to close the door behind her and set off to find Professor Elm's Lab

(( Chika is Chikorita))

(It's still shortly after noon....right?)

Caralot was Excited. Today was the day, the day her travels would finally begin. She had already packed all of her things the night before, Ate her breakfast at an impossible speed, kissed her mother goodbye(Promising to stay in contact) and hopped her way out the door. On her way the Lab, Caralot began Day dreaming about what Pokemon she would receive. "Maybe I'll get an Eevee! That would be so cute! Or maybe a vulpix or a cyndiquil, or, or." *BAM* Caralot had just walked face first into the lab door causing it to slowly creak open. Noticing that their were other ponies in the room, Caralot began to blush. "Ehehe...Sorry."

((picture the pony version of him however you want couldn't find a picture of him. but he is a unicorn)) Professor elm turn to see what all the noise was he was busy doing something on the computer after which he got up and clumsily fell down, then quickly hop up like nothing happen. He walk up to you and clear his throat with a cough "There you are! I needed to ask you a favor. I have an acquaintance called Mr. Pokémon. He keeps finding weird things and raving about his discoveries. Anyway, I just got an e-mail from him saying that this time it's real. It is intriguing, but we're busy with our Pokémon research. Could you look into it for us? I'll give you a Pokémon for a partner." he says

"Yeah." Canvas said studying the pokemon on the table before her. " I think i'll take Chikorita." she said using her magic to pick up the ball and release the pokemon inside. Immediatley the pokemon ran at her and ducked between her legs eyeing Fire and Kagami suspiciously but playfully to. " haha :)" canvas laughed

((k))

Canvas backed away from Chikorita alittle bit and poked her closer to Kagami. The two pokemon stared at each other for a little bit then promptly ran around the lab playing. "Their adorable." Canvas said and waited for the other pony to answer Fire smiling as she watched the small pokemon in the corner of her eye.

Caralot got up on her hooves, dusted her self off and walk inside when suddenly, a unicron burst into the room catching Caralot off guard and causing her to jump. "Holy leaping Halibuts!". Composing herself once more, Caralot made her way to professor Elm. " Hiya Pokemon Professor! I hope I'm not too late!" Caralot said as she extended a hoof.

"no your not, go ahead and pick a pokemon then i will tell you about this quest i want you to do" said professor elm as he pointed to the two remaining balls "the center one is the water pokemon called Totodile and the right on is the fire pokemon called Cyndaquil" said professor elm

Archived