Pokemon Johto(Closed)

stormchaser1991

"Alright Espeon, thats enough" He called out to his friend, who just replied happily as he ran back to Sky. Sky looked at the injured Pidgey, pulling a empty pokeball from his bag. Here goes nothin He thinks as hte throws it at the Pidgey

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Umm i don't have an Awakening...mud is right there if you need some" Fire said, pointing to the pond. "We should be able to fight after a couple of battles" she continued, walking into the tall grass.

"Okay then! I guess we'll just have to make do!" Caralot released Cake from his ball and onto the ground. Afterwards, She made her way to the puddle and stuck a hoof in it. She used the the mud to give herself some hoof ball warpaint markings. Caralot then hobbled over to the sleeping Toto Cake and gave him the same marking before shaking the rest of the mud off of her hoof. "Alright! Time to wake up Cake." she said as she lied down next to him and shoved him lightly "We have to train now Sweetie. You can't sleep right now. Come on silly goose/gator."

"Alright Espeon, thats enough" He called out to his friend, who just replied happily as he ran back to Sky. Sky looked at the injured Pidgey, pulling a empty pokeball from his bag. Here goes nothin He thinks as hte throws it at the Pidgey

the ball hit the pidgey then rebound off of it then stopped in midair and shot a red beam out of it and hit the pidgey. The pidgey turn to a red blob then followed the red line into the ball went it got close the ball opened up and it went inside of it then it closed and fell to the ground after it the ground it wiggle once, twice then it stopped for a bit then wiggle again then made a sound confirming the catch

"Umm i don't have an Awakening...mud is right there if you need some" Fire said, pointing to the pond. "We should be able to fight after a couple of battles" she continued, walking into the tall grass.

fire walking around and not finding any

Canvas listened to the phone call and Fires suggestion and Caralots strange request. "I'll be over here if you need me." And with that she walked over into the tall hrass and searched for a Pokemon to battle

canvas started to walk around and ran into a pokemon. she has found a Spinarak

"Okay then! I guess we'll just have to make do!" Caralot released Cake from his ball and onto the ground. Afterwards, She made her way to the puddle and stuck a hoof in it. She used the the mud to give herself some hoof ball warpaint markings. Caralot then hobbled over to the sleeping Toto Cake and gave him the same marking before shaking the rest of the mud off of her hoof. "Alright! Time to wake up Cake." she said as she lied down next to him and shoved him lightly "We have to train now Sweetie. You can't sleep right now. Come on silly goose/gator."

after a couple shake Cake woke up

Sky smiles as he jumps in the air, Espeon doing the same as the capture was confirmed. He landed on all fours as he walked over to the pokeball, picking it up, smiling. He then prsesed the button, making it go smaller, and he put it in his bag.

"Hey Espeon, lets go back to New Bark Town, we need a rest, and i think our new friend does to" He says to his buddy, who simply replies by jumping on Sky's back, and then walking onto his head. Sky just laughs a bit, and turns around to walk back to town. It would only take him around ten minutes, well, if he didnt battle first.

"Lets get some experiance on the way home, one or two battles alright buddy?" He says to Espeon, who simply says its name twice, meaning two battles. Sky then ran into grass, Espeon still on his head.

"EEK! That came out of nowhere!" Canvas said but regained her calm "Alright Chika! I choose you!" she said and threw the ball into the air. As soon as Chika was on the ground and ready for battle Canvas called out her move "Chika use Tackle!"

Cake slowly woke up opening his eyelids unevenly. Cake rose up onto his little feets. Unaware of where he was or how he got there, Cake scanned his surrounded in confusion. " It's okay Cake, you were just sleeping is all. That's what happens when you attack pokemon with out a plan Sweetums. But you're okay now " She said as she nose booped Cake. Cake feeling a tad embarrassed crossed his arms and turned away. Caralot giggled " Oh okay. I guess I'm just gonna have to go train all by myself." Just as planned, that got Cakes attention. Cake then suddenly hoped on top of Caralots head and pointed forwards " TOTOOOOOO!! " " Yeah! Let's go beat up some pokemon! " She said as she charged right into the grasses.

Fire keeps walking in the grass

she still not finding any

Sky smiles as he jumps in the air, Espeon doing the same as the capture was confirmed. He landed on all fours as he walked over to the pokeball, picking it up, smiling. He then prsesed the button, making it go smaller, and he put it in his bag.

"Hey Espeon, lets go back to New Bark Town, we need a rest, and i think our new friend does to" He says to his buddy, who simply replies by jumping on Sky's back, and then walking onto his head. Sky just laughs a bit, and turns around to walk back to town. It would only take him around ten minutes, well, if he didnt battle first.

"Lets get some experiance on the way home, one or two battles alright buddy?" He says to Espeon, who simply says its name twice, meaning two battles. Sky then ran into grass, Espeon still on his head.

Sky runs into a Rattata

"EEK! That came out of nowhere!" Canvas said but regained her calm "Alright Chika! I choose you!" she said and threw the ball into the air. As soon as Chika was on the ground and ready for battle Canvas called out her move "Chika use Tackle!"

Chika Ran to Spinarak and tackle it. it got knock back after it recover it uses Scary Face

Cake slowly woke up opening his eyelids unevenly. Cake rose up onto his little feets. Unaware of where he was or how he got there, Cake scanned his surrounded in confusion. " It's okay Cake, you were just sleeping is all. That's what happens when you attack pokemon with out a plan Sweetums. But you're okay now " She said as she nose booped Cake. Cake feeling a tad embarrassed crossed his arms and turned away. Caralot giggled " Oh okay. I guess I'm just gonna have to go train all by myself." Just as planned, that got Cakes attention. Cake then suddenly hoped on top of Caralots head and pointed forwards " TOTOOOOOO!! " " Yeah! Let's go beat up some pokemon! " She said as she charged right into the grasses.

you guys walk and not running into any

Fire keeps walking in grass; she is getting really irritated.

fire finally run into a Ledyba

Caralot und Cake kept charging forwards hoping to run into something.

you guys run into a Pidgey

When they found the Rattata, Sky smiled.

"Espeon, your up. Lets start this off sand attack" He said to her, wh just replied by jumping off his head, and startign its attack.

Espeon swiped it tail against the ground and spray sand over it. the rattata used quick attack and hit Espeon

"China tackle again!" Canvas commanded

China tackle hit.The Spinarak used Scary Face again

• 5 weeks later...

"That is one big bug! Tackle it Kagami!" Fire said as Kagami sprang into action.

Kagami ran and did a Tackle and hit the ledyba it knock it back then ledyba use tackle

Canvas looked at Chika. "Chika use that tree to get extra powerin on your next tackle." she said

Chika Nodded ran towards a tree jumped landed then jumped again towards it hit and KO it

"Espeon, tackle"

Espeon tackle the rattata  it hit. the rat tackle and it hit

Bumping into the pidgey, Caralot sent Cake up into battle " Alright! Sweetie! Time to kick some butt! " Cake jumped off of Caralots head and got into a combat stance. " Alright Cake, Use Scratch!" Totodile Immedietly Jumped into action, leaping toward the pidgey with a mighty scratch.

Cake hit its scratch on the pidgey . the pidgey used sand attack on cake 

Cake hopped back in a failed attempt at a dodging the sand. With his poor wittle eyes now attacked by sand, Totodile began flailing, growling, rubbing his eyes, furiously scratching at his surrounding in an attempt to get any near by threats. " Oh, Careful Sweet heart! Rubbing will just make it worse. Just calm down and use your water.

Archived