Pokemon Johto(Closed)

stormchaser1991

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caralot made her way to the table and looked the Pokeballs over. This was an important choice, not a choice one could make lightly. That In no way stop Her from closing her and picking a pokeball at random. "Ennie, meanie, miny, that one!" Caralot had chosen her pokemon. Picking the pokeball up, Caralots heart began pounding "Well, I guess you're my partner. Come on out!" Caralot hit the button and unleashed THE TIGERZORD a Totodile.

Chikorita and Kagami immediatly stopped playing and looked at the totodile. They cocked their cute little heads and then very suddenly tackled the poor thing. The three pokemon promptly began rolling around playing and having fun. "Oh my glory sun of jellybeans THAT'S ADORABLE!!!" Canvas exclaimed watching the adorableness.

((btw Canvas is not allways this hyper. she is just excited to finally have a pokemon and some friends. She'll calm down in a little bit))

((ok i am going to ask you if you can stick to the posting order))

"ok now then I have an acquaintance called Mr. Pokémon. He keeps finding weird things and raving about his discoveries. Anyway, I just got an e-mail from him saying that this time it's real. It is intriguing, but we're busy with our Pokémon research... Wait! I know, can you go in our place? Mr. Pokémon lives a little bit beyond Cherrygrove, the next city over. It's almost a direct route there, so you can't miss it. But just in case, here's my phone number. Call me if anything comes up! If your Pokémon is hurt, you should heal it with this machine. Feel free to use it anytime, I'm counting on you!"Said professor elm giving you each the number

Chikorita and Kagami immediatly stopped playing and looked at the totodile. They cocked their cute little heads and then very suddenly tackled the poor thing. The three pokemon promptly began rolling around playing and having fun.

((As Adorable as the image is, I would kindly ask that you refrain from God modding other peoples characters unless you have permission. Sorry to have to be the stick in the mud. But it's kind of rude *Removes stick from mud*))

Caralot was super excited. Her first pokemon! And to add a cream to this cake he seemed to already be getting along with the others! The cherry on all of this was that professor Elm had given her a destination. This was turning into a Wonderful day. "Right-oh Captain Elm sir!" She said as she saluted Professor Elm. Caralot turned and head toward her pokemon "Come on, uh, um....hmmm. TIGERZORD! Cake! What do you think of that name?" The Totodile stopped playing with it's colleague for moment contemplating the name. Suddenly, Cake jumped onto Caralots back and began chewing on her mane. "Well, that's a yes if I've ever seen one." Caralot. Made her way next to Fire and asked. "I'm off to this mister Pokemon guys house. If you're going, maybe we should go together."

(OKay okay, I'm gonna stop making the Tigerzord joke as it must be getting old)

(Do to life being a jerk, I will be unable to post until tomorow after noon, do with this info as you please.)

((Im sorry everyone. I will refrain from doing it anymore without permission. And Caralot you are not being a stick in the mud. You are correct and I realize it must be very annoying. I'm sorry :( ))

Canvas put Chikorita in her pokeball and walked up to Fire and Caralot. "Do you mind if I go with you?" She asked.

((you should properly make a list or remember someway of the moves your pokemon have and also your items and money right now Chikorita knows growl and tackle))

the wild pidgey hover in the air and threw sand over chika eyes then landed

Caralot Followed the group excited as to what they would all encounter when suddenly,

Caralot gave a small gasp at the sudden appearance of the tiny little bird. Just as Quickly as it arrived, Canvas and her chikorita seemed to jump into action. A fearsome battle was playing out right in front of her Caralot could do nothing but be amazed and a tad concerned. "Be Careful you two! and please don't hurt the pidgey too much!" The noises seemed to knock Cake out of his hair biting trance long enough for him to notice the battle. Upon noticing such an event, Totodile let go of Caralots hair and hoped onto her head "Huh? Oh hey Cake." Cake seemed not to notice her. He instead immediately jumped into action, Leaping from Caralots head and charging toward the 'battleground'. When he got close enough, Cake hoped on Chika using her as a stepping stool to leap high into the air toward the pidgey and attacking it with scratch.

(I'd like to say a few things. firstly WOW that's a big block of text O_O When Caralot says fearsome it's because she's never witnessed a battle before, and when Cake jumps "high into the air" I mean high for a pokemon that is barely 2 feet tall XD)

((Lol that's adorable.))

Canvas was startled by Cake's sudden appearance in the battle, and apparently so was Chika. Once Cake had leaped into the air and scratched Pidgey, Chika fell flat on her face from the momentum. Canvas could only giggle

Archived