Pokemon Johto(Closed)

stormchaser1991

(Can we just pretend that that situation happened before Cherrygrove? I won't mention the pidgey until stormchaser says something. X3)

Arriving at Cherrygrove, Caralot could not help but look around. She'd never even been out of New Bark. so being anywhere other then that was already amazing "WOW! Do any of you have a camera? This is so amazing." Caralot, being slightly to excited to stand still began Hopping in place. This hopping did not bod well with Cake who was hanging on for dear life.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((yea poke somepony meaning some do something your guys are not giving me much to work with being fire just stopping infont of an elderly pony and you just staying and hopping at the city that's not alot to work with))

(( went to columbus without computer))

Canvas was still wiping mud off of Chika when they reached Cherrygrove city. " Woah" she said marveling at the city. Canvas watched Fire leave and as Caralot began excitedly jumping in the air. She was about to walk off to find a pokecenter when Fire came back and suggested that they heal their pokemon. Canvas replied "ok." and walked to a pokecenter to heal Chika. A little while later she was standing in front of a cashier asking for a potion.

(( ok so no pokeballs and i'll wait till Stormchaser gives me the amount for the potion to put in my money))

(I wait for ONE person to post and forget to post. Surprise! I'm behind XD Whoops)

Caralot followed the other ponies to the mart. Upon entering the mart, Caralot began inspecting everything." Ooooh! whats this!? What's that!? I bet that's useful!" Backing up a bit. Caralot bumped her rear into a rack knocking it over and causing it to chain the others onto the floor. Caralot turned her head toward the clerk and gave a deep blush and an embarrassed smile. "Ehehe...Sorry, I-I didn't mean it. It was an accident..." As she spoke, she slowly back toward the front door.Maybe it would be better if she waited outside... All the while Cake is Totoface palming.

Archived