Pokemon Johto(Closed)

stormchaser1991

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caralot Awkwardly sat outside hoping that she wasn't in too much trouble for her accident. She didn't mean it honestly! Caralot was dreading the moment when the shop keep would come out and chastise her. 'Any moment now. Any moment now. Any moment now. Any moment now.' She thought as she waited for her partners in crime when suddenly, the pokemart door opened and Caralots heart stopped, Suddenly and without looking She tackled the emerging Pony " I'm sorry! I didn't mean it it was an accident I swear! Please don't call the police!". When she opened her eyes, She noticed that this was in fact not the clerk but instead Canvas." Oh uh.... Opps. Sorry.." Stepping off of Canvas, Caralot heard Symphonic say something about hitting the road. " I don't know about hitting it. but I'm ready to follow it."

Canvas was startled once she opened the door. SHE WAS TACKLED BY SOMETHING!! She let out a high pitched squeal and closed her eyes until she hit the ground. When she opened them she was staring into rapidly apologizing Caralot. Canvas just glared at Caralot until she seemed to realize who she had tackled and stepped off of Canvas. Canvas sat up and smiled at Caralot. "That was fun and definitely gave my immune system a boost." she giggled. Then Fire came out and asked if they wanted to hit the road. Canvas nodded then rounded up the scared Chika ( Who was running in circles) and walked towards the outskirts of town.

((Lol. That was funny. Caralot just made my day. :D ))

"sure let's go" he said as he saw chika walking up "go hoot" he said as he throw a pokeball with a hoot-hoot in it ((also incase you don't know if you want to you can do other things while somepony else battle like for example go battling something else like another trainer or a wild pokemon, go back to town, or go ahead in the route and do other things))

Canvas looked back at Fire not paying attention to the battle and said "I thought you wanted the next wild pokemon battle." Then turned back to see Chika hit with tackle, if she would've been paying attention she could've dodged it. "Chika!Use tackle!"

Fire sighed as she watched. It would be nice if she asked Caralot and Fire if they wanted to battle the foe, Fire still hasn't fought with Kagami. "I guess she's too excited" she thought as she let Kagami jump onto her back.

the attack hit and knock hoot back "hoot use hypnosis" he said then hoot got close to chika and its eye became swirls ((it looked like this

)) it work and chika fell into a deep sleep

((also incase you don't know if you want to you can do other things while somepony else battle like for example go battling something else like another trainer or a wild pokemon, go back to town, or go ahead in the route and do other things))

"GAH!" Canvas exclaimed as Chika fell sideways in the dirt in a deep slumber "Chika! I just cleaned you up." :scream: She placed a hoof on Chika and shook her gently. "Come on, wake up, wake up. It's ok Chika."

no matter how much you shake her she doesn't wake up then you heard "hoot use tackle" after a couple moments for you to move or not hoot tackle and hit chika

"Nice! Go Kagami!" Fire said as Kagami jumped forward. "Use tackle!"

Kagami hits then pidgey when into the air and flaped it wings at the ground kicking up sand and sparying it over Kagami

Caralot Followed the group along the path when suddenly Canvas and Fire Both decided to battle something." Oh my, Girls be careful! Don't push them to hard! And don't over do it!" As Caralot watched on, Cake who until now had shut himself off into his own hair munching paradise seemed to take notice of the fighting jumped off her back and began getting excited. Cake triumphantly marched right for battle. "Oh no you don't!" Caralot rushed in front of him "I can't let you do that StarFox Cake. What if you get hurt? I didn't get the chance to stock up on equipment." Cake seemed to consider which eased Caralot a bit until Cake Sprinted top speed toward the Tall grass! "Wait! No!" Caralot chased after him.

" CHIKA!! HANG ON!" Canvas said and used a potion on Chika, hoping in the process that the poor pokemon would awaken.

canvas use a potion and heal chika but it didn't wake her up "ok hoot use tackle again" he said and hoot tackle chika went flying putting up no restance since she alseep she flew though the air and hit the ground after she laid there for a bit she woke up and ran back to canvas.

"Use tackle again!" Fire said as she watched the pidgey.

kagimi tackle the pidgey but something was diffent about this one when he ran towards pidgey, he looks to be moving faster then nomal he hit pidgey and it when flying farer then it nomal would when pidgey got back up you can see it looks really beating so one or two more hits and it will be KO

Caralot Followed the group along the path when suddenly Canvas and Fire Both decided to battle something." Oh my, Girls be careful! Don't push them to hard! And don't over do it!" As Caralot watched on, Cake who until now had shut himself off into his own hair munching paradise seemed to take notice of the fighting jumped off her back and began getting excited. Cake triumphantly marched right for battle. "Oh no you don't!" Caralot rushed in front of him "I can't let you do that StarFox Cake. What if you get hurt? I didn't get the chance to stock up on equipment." Cake seemed to consider which eased Caralot a bit until Cake Sprinted top speed toward the Tall grass! "Wait! No!" Caralot chased after him.

Cake ran blindly in the grass for awhile but was having no luck until he found an odd thing he found an sleeping hoot-hoot. Sleeping so peacrefully and not a care in the world

Archived