Pokemon Johto(Closed)

stormchaser1991

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noticing the perfect target, Cake decided to sneak up on him. This would be the perfect take down and nothing would stop him. "Cake Slow down!" Caralot shouted as she caught up with her Totodile. "For having such small legs you sure do know how to get around." For a moment, Cake face-palmed. Was she trying to alert the hoot-hoot? "Oh hey, a Hoot hoot. Aww and it's sleeping isn't it precious huh Cake?" Oh, Cake knew it was precious alright, precious that he attack now before it woke up. With that said(or rather thought) Cake jumped into action attacking the sleeping Hoot-hoot.

((sorry for the long break but i am ready let's go))

"Alright! China use tackle!"

Chika ran and tackle hoot it hit it and flew back some. "hoot use hypnosis again" he say so it did but it fail this time

"Did it work?" Fire asked as she and Kagami watch.

the ball shake once,twice,third times then stopped

Noticing the perfect target, Cake decided to sneak up on him. This would be the perfect take down and nothing would stop him. "Cake Slow down!" Caralot shouted as she caught up with her Totodile. "For having such small legs you sure do know how to get around." For a moment, Cake face-palmed. Was she trying to alert the hoot-hoot? "Oh hey, a Hoot hoot. Aww and it's sleeping isn't it precious huh Cake?" Oh, Cake knew it was precious alright, precious that he attack now before it woke up. With that said(or rather thought) Cake jumped into action attacking the sleeping Hoot-hoot.

((attacked how you need to say want moves you or your pokemon is using))

"Yahoooo!" Fire smiled picking up the ball. "You're called...Eru"

((ok))

" Chika tackle again!" Canvas demanded

chika tackle hoot and hit "hoot use growl" he said then hoot growled

(At this point, Totodiles only have scratch and growl XD So take a guess)

Totodile uses scrarch and it was a crit hit and the hoot-hoot woke up

Cake hopped back and laughed with pride for spontaneously attacking a sleeping Hoot hoot." Cake what was that!? The poor thing was just trying to get some rest!" Cake scoff and got into an intense and totally not overly dramatic battle battle stance. Cake Leer'ed his opponent waiting for it to make a move. Caralot sighed and gave Cake a defeated look " Ok fine, We'll fight it but next time please don't go rushing off and attacking random pokemon ok?"

(1 I was wrong Totodiles start with the move Leer not growl.)

(2 Now that I look back, I kind of wished i'd gotten a shiny Totodile. I cold have called it Gummy X3)

"Chika dodge it and use tackle!"

chika tackle and ko the hoot hoot

Cake hopped back and laughed with pride for spontaneously attacking a sleeping Hoot hoot." Cake what was that!? The poor thing was just trying to get some rest!" Cake scoff and got into an intense and totally not overly dramatic battle battle stance. Cake Leer'ed his opponent waiting for it to make a move. Caralot sighed and gave Cake a defeated look " Ok fine, We'll fight it but next time please don't go rushing off and attacking random pokemon ok?"

(1 I was wrong Totodiles start with the move Leer not growl.)

(2 Now that I look back, I kind of wished i'd gotten a shiny Totodile. I cold have called it Gummy X3)

((thats funny but you can't get a shiny from the professor)) Hoot Hoot use hypnosis and hit and cake fell alseep a little after cake went to sleep hoot hoot also went back to sleep

"Yeah!" Canvas said happily jumping into the air with an excited China as well. "How much longer till we get to the next town? I need to heal Chika. Would you guys mind if I ran back to Cherry Grove to heal Chika and come back?" She asked her friends

Upon being struck by the hypnosis, Cakes eyes began getting heavier his eye lids slowly began covering his eyes. Cake tried to fight it but all efforts were for naught. The Sleepy little Totodile fell forward and drifted off to Dream Land. Caralot sighed."Sweetie you see? This is what happens when you just jump out and attack someone you don't know." Caralot pulled out Cakes pokeball and recalled him into it. " I'm sorry Hoot hoot. Good nigh- er... Day."

Canvas turned to Fire. " Yeah, how much farther is Prof. Pokemons house? I mean I dont know how many times I ca run back and forth to heal Chika when she gets hurt in battle. I know I should buy more potions but im a little low on money."

(( Wait wasnt I supposed to get money after battling? How much did I have before the battle?))

Archived